PDA

View Full Version : funny things children say!

oakie dokie
16-01-2008, 06:15 AM
one of my after schoolers came to me and said he'd learnt about planets and one called -enis, i asked him what he had said again and sure enough it was -enis, trying so hard not to laugh, i said dont you mean venus, yes thats what i mean,ah hes only 5, laugh:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . hubby had gone to bed early and when i got in bed i remembered what he'd said and tried hard not to laugh and wake him up. i thought to myself, i going to put that on the forum its so funny! :laughing:

hazelx

Monkey1
16-01-2008, 06:32 AM
Bless! Pure innocence!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
16-01-2008, 07:49 AM
Bless him. xxx

sarah707
16-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Ahh bless! :D

miffy
16-01-2008, 07:51 AM
That's lovely - hope you shared it with his mum/dad

Miffy xx

angeldelight
16-01-2008, 07:52 AM
Oh how cute is that - funny when kids get it wrong

Angel xx

LittleMissSparkles
16-01-2008, 08:11 AM
its the way they express themselves too when saying something isnt it, how funny , bless him xxx

chubbymummy
16-01-2008, 10:17 AM
that reminded me of when my sone was 8

he came home from school and said that he had to lable parts of the body......so i asked him what different parts were called when i pointed at my hip he said oh thats your -enis. i questioned him again and he said it again.

he had wrote that at school

we soon realised he should have labeled it pelvis..... lol

i bet the teachers had a laugh at that one!

Mollymop
16-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Haha! Hazel and Cathy that is so funny!!!!

My little girl, Caitlin kept asking for chubby checkers, "Please Mummy I want some Chubby Checkers"
"Chubby Checkers, what are they?"

It took a while to realise she mean't Mini Cheedars. - She was only just 2 at the time. Bless her. ha!:laughing:

Mollymop
16-01-2008, 02:03 PM
My nephew said something naughty once, on purpose, as he is at that age of 12 when they think they can swear. DOn't worry, I put him straight, but I had to stop myself from giggling when he called his 11 year old sister a Mastipulator! :laughing:

carolinel
16-01-2008, 02:13 PM
ah, your stories have made me laugh! It is so sweet when they say things wrong.

Monkey1
16-01-2008, 08:17 PM
When i was pregnant with my second child i sat my son down and explained to him that there was a baby in Mummys tummy and that it would be his sister or brother. He looked impressed so i said......"what would you like... a baby brother or a baby sister?" He pondered then said " i want a cake!"

emler
16-01-2008, 08:19 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Emler x

smartypants
16-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Lol... Thats why i love working with little ones!!!

bubbly
16-01-2008, 08:46 PM
My 6 year old son was doing a school project on the Great Fire of London a couple of months ago. It didn't go down too well when he asked if I was there :eek:

I've also been asked if I knew Robin Hood :D

Banana
16-01-2008, 08:47 PM
well get this............

I am mortified.

I was getting in the shower the other morning and Isabelle was sitting on the loo seat waiting for me... I was taking my bra off and she came out with

' mummy, why do your boobies fall down when you take that off'

I couldnt believe it. I just didnt know what to say to that lol She told me I should 'hold them up' when im in the shower so they dont fall down too much - I think that is confirmation that I will be having an uplift when I get to 30 :D

Dont you just love what they come out with

x

emler
16-01-2008, 08:51 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Bubbly & Banana you have both just cracked me up!!! Love these stories

Emler x

carolinel
16-01-2008, 08:53 PM
yes, me too - very funny!!

Banana
16-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Glad you think its funny :blush:

carolinel
16-01-2008, 09:08 PM
my friend has just had a baby, we went to see him on Sunday, baby was 1 week old. My friend has got her figure back already, not even a slight bump. When we got home James looked at my tum and asked "why has Jayne got a flat tummy and yours is still big - Emily is nearly 3"!!!!

ooh it's just not fair!

Banana
16-01-2008, 09:52 PM
ahh Caroline,

i'd love it if my tummy was like yours!! Your figure is lovely, curvy. I've got this big wobble of jelly that has a mind of its own!

x

Rach30
16-01-2008, 10:04 PM
:D My daughter who is 6 doesn't say opposite (she can if i remind her but for some reason she chooses not to ) she says octopus ie can i sit octopus you ? Makes me really laugh . And when she was 2 she said "she said Josh is my brother , scrappy is my brother and sweep is my brother" which is cute , except Scrappy is a hamster and Sweep is the cat !

charleyfarley
16-01-2008, 10:07 PM
my friend has just had a baby, we went to see him on Sunday, baby was 1 week old. My friend has got her figure back already, not even a slight bump. When we got home James looked at my tum and asked "why has Jayne got a flat tummy and yours is still big - Emily is nearly 3"!!!!

ooh it's just not fair!

Oh Caroline I feel for you , know exactly what that is like I call mine ceaserian tummy, well after having two my muscles are completely shot.

Charleys latest saying

Yesterday as always she was dancing when she said she was practising her LAP DANCE tried telling her it was tap dance that she meant but no she was certain it was LAP DANCE. Where has she got that from I ask.

I kept hearing her tell the teacher at school that is what she had done the previous night, how do you explain that.

Will the teacher think I have a pole in my living room????

If it gets back to Ofsted will I get struck off??

So much for innocence

Carol xx

carolinel
16-01-2008, 10:10 PM
haha - lap dancing, what are you teaching her!!!!!!!!!

(i've had 2 c sections too, but unfortunately I can't blame it all on that - I just eat too much!!!)

charleyfarley
16-01-2008, 10:21 PM
haha - lap dancing, what are you teaching her!!!!!!!!!

(i've had 2 c sections too, but unfortunately I can't blame it all on that - I just eat too much!!!)

Definately the c sections Caroline, I'll back you up

As for the lap dancing I just don't know where she has got it from, must be school

Carol xx

Banana
17-01-2008, 08:22 AM
lol at the lap dancing!!

:laughing: