PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies in Bradford 2

gemhei
05-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Hi my name is Jemma im a registered childminder In the BD2 area of bradford west yorkshire. I have vacancies for children as follows - 1 under 5 years old, 2 between 5 and 8 years old and unlimited over 8 year old. I do drop offs and collections from school, i have all my first aid certificates, health and safety training, child protection training and an NVQ Level 3 in childcare and education. If you are interested in childcare in BD2 please email me at gemhei@yahoo.co.uk Take care and thank you xx

gemhei
22-11-2008, 07:37 PM
I still have vacancies for 1 place under 5 but only over 2 years old as i wouldnt be able to transport another baby. 2 vacancies between 5 and 8 still. Just making it more clear as ive had interest for babies. Thanks for reading.

Buzz Lightyear
23-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Any you could send my way?!?!? :D

gemhei
08-01-2009, 09:02 PM
I have now had my registration changed after having to say no to lots of parents so i can now have a baby from birth onwards. So if you have a baby call me.

If i know of anyone buzy ill let you know!

gemhei
19-04-2009, 06:50 PM
I have some more vacancies again due to a baby leaving as they moved down south :( so i have one vacancy for an under 5 and i have 3 vacanices 5-8yrs. Unlimited places over 8yrs. Thanks