PDA

View Full Version : Another enquiry

Shirlwith3
04-10-2008, 06:57 AM
Had a call yesterday from a lady wanting childcare for her 18 month old son 2 days a week, she wants Tue & Thur as her childminder is stopping childminding, I said I could do Thurs as I don't have A on Thursday but I could do Tue after christmas as me temp mindee C will be leaving at christmas. the lady said she will call back again well she called me back 20mins later asking to see me so she is coming round Tue evening with her hubby, as she has managed to sort somingout for the Tues till chirstmas.
so fingers crossed.

I will get her to sign temp contractr as I am about to change from NCMA insurance to Morton Michael plus I have ran out of contracts.

So I could be losing my free time on Thursday mornings (do my shopping then) I supposed I could do it Fri with baby A.

Shirl

devoncm
04-10-2008, 07:54 AM
Good luck, hope you get her and christmas isnt that far away is it.

Shirlwith3
08-10-2008, 05:35 AM
Just an update.
Mum & dad came with their son last night, all went well mum said as I could only do 1 of the 2 days till christmas (after christmas I can do both 2 days) she said her childminder will have H on the Tues & I would have him Thurs from Nov.
They have gone of to have a think & get back to me.

Also they are going to pay me with Acor Vouchers can anyone tell me about them i.e. are the good at paying?

Shirl

Saranotts
08-10-2008, 06:31 AM
I have been using Accor for just over a year and they have always been really good at paying and really simple to set up.

Sara

angeldelight
08-10-2008, 06:34 AM
Well done Shirl hope they get back to you

Angel xx