PDA

View Full Version : not happy

buildingblocks
03-10-2008, 07:39 PM
I think i am cursed. I was due to go to our NCMA Forum in September at Huddersfield and couldn't go as I suffer with Menieres ddisease in my ear and had a really bad turn with it for a couple of days.

Well blow me down if the same hasn't happened again. I was due to go to Leicester tomorrow with Gary to attend the NCMA forum being held there. Yes you have guessed it ear playing up (has been all week so a really bad attack). #i am gutted

ajs
03-10-2008, 07:41 PM
oh kate that is a shame
do you want me to emial my friend who is going and ask her to get you any info that is being handed out

crazybones
03-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Poor you. Maybe its a sign. Hope you feel better soon.

christine e
03-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I think i am cursed. I was due to go to our NCMA Forum in September at Huddersfield and couldn't go as I suffer with Menieres ddisease in my ear and had a really bad turn with it for a couple of days.

Well blow me down if the same hasn't happened again. I was due to go to Leicester tomorrow with Gary to attend the NCMA forum being held there. Yes you have guessed it ear playing up (has been all week so a really bad attack). #i am gutted

Hi
I'm chair of East Midlands Regional Committee and your e mail explaining that you were unable to attend was passed to me today. I do hope you will be able to attend our next forum in Lincoln I know our secretary mentioned this in her reply to you.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Regards
Christine

ajs
03-10-2008, 08:13 PM
well that's better than me asking sarah e if she can get info for you

nothing like going straight to the top then kate

hi christine xx

christine e
03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi Mandy

Busy getting all my stuff ready to take tomorrow catching train at 7.29 so off for a bath and bed soon. Just noticed Notts Forest at home tomorrow so will get the footy fans on the train back from Nottm so will probably be standing all the way home ughhhhh!!!!!!

Cx

ajs
03-10-2008, 08:37 PM
i hope it's a good day s.e. did invite me to join her but i am already busy tomorrow and i have promised my self i won't go to trainings on a saturday for the rest of this year

have a good one and kate i hope you feel better really soon xxx

Hannahlg
04-10-2008, 05:41 PM

are you from Huddersfield? i am too

sarah707
04-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Get better soon Kate!

I was an audiologist in a past life and I've seen how debilitating menieres disease can be.

Take good care of yourself and don't aggravate it by getting stressed. xx

Heaven Scent
04-10-2008, 07:00 PM
oh dear - poor you - take it easy -hope you are feeling better soon:waving:

Chatterbox Childcare
04-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Ouch - hope you are better soon and next year... 3rd time lucky!

miffy
05-10-2008, 07:10 AM
Hope you're soon feeling better Kate

Miffy xx

Monkey1
05-10-2008, 07:11 AM
Get well soon x

MissTinkerbell
05-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi Kate

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

My dad had this so know exactly (well not quite) how you must feel.

Some good news though - with my dad it eventually burnt itself out and he hasn't had an attack for over 17 years now.

XXX