PDA

View Full Version : Don't read if you are eating!

Polly2
02-10-2008, 12:43 PM
You will never guess what has just happened...

Potty training child has lunch then we go out in garden, he goes on potty and has a wee then runs off to play.

After a while wants to come in again so i pick him up to take his shoes off and put my hand in a great big dollup of poo that has dropped down his trouser leg. About to drop him I hold on tight and accidentally wipe poo down his shirt.

At this point both my hands are covered in it plus his shirt, trousers, socks and shoes and there is a big log on my back door step.

Not funny...it got up my nails and everything.

Now I have got to explain it to his mum :(

patevans
02-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Not funny...it got up my nails and everything.

Now I have got to explain it to his mum :(

OMG I'd be having a bath in bleach now :eek:

Jules12Wed
02-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Yuk how gross!!!:eek:

Twinkles
02-10-2008, 12:47 PM
doncha just love your job sometimes :D

bubbly
02-10-2008, 12:49 PM
He was only trying to give you some home-made chocolate cake! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously, I feel for you. Not nice at all.

charleyfarley
02-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Thankfully I wasn't eating :panic: That actually made me heave so god knows how you are feeling.

Think I'll be wearing rubber gloves the whole tie of potty training just incase :D

Carol xx

jellytot
02-10-2008, 12:52 PM
ewwwww for the first time in along time i am not jellous of some1, i really feel sorry for you.

i had a new mindee a while back who was already trained, he went the loo and i heard him come downstairs but not into living room, had a peek in hallway and he was there wiping poo all over my walls doors and rug, i was not a happy bunny!

patevans
02-10-2008, 12:58 PM
he was there wiping poo all over my walls doors and rug, i was not a happy bunny!

I had a little boy do that here, he wiped it all over my bathroom walls and towels, it was on the floor the door the door handles, his shoes all over him, he'd got loo roll stuck all over his hands - mum said he was trained!! :angry:

Rubybubbles
02-10-2008, 01:01 PM
ewwww

the smell will linger,:panic: thanks for warning about the eating :eeeek: blurgh

ewwwww for the first time in along time i am not jellous of some1, i really feel sorry for you.

i had a new mindee a while back who was already trained, he went the loo and i heard him come downstairs but not into living room, had a peek in hallway and he was there wiping poo all over my walls doors and rug, i was not a happy bunny!

OMG!! I was telling the older kids off for writing their names in the porch (all condensation) they have to clen them later, but this is:panic:

katickles
02-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Oh thats horrible :(

But i'd die if this happened:

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/21/2155/215587.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

LisaH
02-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Ewww thats horrid!! :eek:

Rasharoon
02-10-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm sorry to say but that is funny and I'm sat here chuckling. Hope you managed to clean up ok with no lingering smell. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Stacey
02-10-2008, 01:48 PM
That has to be your worse childminding day ever or have you had worse??-how gross:panic:

A liitle boy i looked after once didnt wipe his bottom that well and when he got off the loo and went to play there were about 4 little rabbit sized pellets on my carpet where he had walked through the lounge. Luckily i picked them up with a wipe before they got trod on. I wouldnt even know where to start with what happened to you:(

bubbly
02-10-2008, 01:51 PM
I wouldnt even know where to start with what happened to you:(
I'd suggest a long piece of rope and a tree :D

Polly2
02-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Ha ha :laughing: some of your stories are ewwwwwwwww :panic:

All cleaned up now and nails scrubbed! - I didn't know where to start first! But I have to say I would rather have poo than sick :panic:

melanieabigail2004
02-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Vodka - that will make it a distant memory!

Mel :)