PDA

View Full Version : I've brought buggypod!

gailee
02-10-2008, 09:47 AM
I need a extra seat for next week and i thought a triple buggy would be great but i used my double pushchair (umbrella style) and i couldn't get on with it child kept putting his foot on the wheel and i couldn't steer it !! So i don't think a triple one wouldn't work!!! so i decided to buy a buggy pod IT was only £75.99 delivered i'm just waiting for it to be delivered . Hopefully it will fit my other double pushchair graco duo and prove to be a great idea?? will let you posted if its good or not?? gail

squiggle
02-10-2008, 09:50 AM
just a word of advice - be very careful

mine broke with my dd in it and she hit her head on a brick wall. i haven't used it since.

i used it for a few months and it was fine and they are a good idea but be careful and i would get written permission from parents for their child to be in it just to cover yourself.

Jen x

katickles
02-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Whats a buggypod? Is it one of those seat attatchment things?

patevans
02-10-2008, 10:13 AM
just a word of advice - be very careful

mine broke with my dd in it and she hit her head on a brick wall. i haven't used it since.

i used it for a few months and it was fine and they are a good idea but be careful and i would get written permission from parents for their child to be in it just to cover yourself.

Jen x

Oh no thats bad...wont be investing in one of those then!!!

marian
02-10-2008, 12:22 PM
I've had a buggypod for about a year now and it has worked really well.
It's a great conversation opener too as lots of people have never seen one!
Marian x

Mrs.L.C
02-10-2008, 12:26 PM
I had one a could of years ago but it also collapsed but I think the new ones are not suppose to do this but I would advice you put the lighter child in it

tinkerbelle
02-10-2008, 12:26 PM
i was going to get one of these but reading reviews online they dont seem safe more people are complaining about the lack of steering and the pushchairs tipping over because of the pod i invested in a triple buggy and a new double rather than try to attach one of these to a pushchair it might be worth checking insurance also