PDA

View Full Version : Why are Ofsted so slow!!!!

Ebs71
30-09-2008, 08:24 PM
As you have all probably read my threads with me moaning about my CRB taking over 14 weeks blah blah blah :angry: ........ well im still waiting for my ****** certificate to come from Ofsted, my disclosure came about 2 weeks ago so why are Ofsted so half soaked with sending it out? :angry: This whole process from the very beginning up until now has been 13 months so far and im still waiting...... its ****** ridiculous and Ofsted should be ****** shot!! And dont get me started on the first aid course.......... apparantly i cant do that or recieve start up grant until i have my certificate :eek: :angry:

Sorry for the rant, i just feel ive wasted 13months of my life :(

Pipsqueak
30-09-2008, 08:29 PM
That really is a ridiculous amount of time to have to wait. Think I would be writing a disgruntled letter to Ofsted.:( No wonder you are so cross.

You could do a first aid course of your own bat (pay for it yourself) and then put it through your books afterwards.

Chin up hun - you have got to be close.

As for Ofsted - everthing is always as clear as mud with them you have had first hand early experience with them sadly.

Chatterbox Childcare
30-09-2008, 09:49 PM
I was waiting 3 weeks for a certificate. Email them at enquiries@ofsted.gov.uk explaining that your certificate still hasn't arrived and I am sure one will with 48 hours - mine did!

tulip0803
30-09-2008, 09:56 PM
:eek: I thought the CSSIW were slow but you have beaten me!

I hope it gets sorted soon for you