PDA

View Full Version : Public Liability Ins. renewal

bubbly
30-09-2008, 08:15 PM
My NCMA Public Liability Insurance is due for renewal at the beginning of Nov. Does anyone know if I'll receive notification in the post or will I need to contact NCMA myself?

NCMA contacted me to say my membership is due for renewal but didn't mention anything about my insurance.

miffy
30-09-2008, 08:18 PM
That's odd Bubbly - I usually get a letter from NCMA and it has both the membership and the insurance on.

I do always have to enter the insurance amount and re-total though. Perhaps they've changed the way they do it

Miffy xx

breezy
30-09-2008, 09:01 PM
That's odd Bubbly - I usually get a letter from NCMA and it has both the membership and the insurance on.

I do always have to enter the insurance amount and re-total though. Perhaps they've changed the way they do it

Miffy xx

did mine earlier this month it was the same as you say

charleyfarley
30-09-2008, 09:08 PM
I just did mine last month, membership and insurance are on the same form but separate iykwim, you then have to add the amounts together when paying.

Carol xx

bubbly
01-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks. I'll have another look at the form. I think I probably didn't read it properly.

Having a few health issues with my son and my brain is fried :(

miffy
01-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Thanks. I'll have another look at the form. I think I probably didn't read it properly.

Having a few health issues with my son and my brain is fried :(

Don't worry - happens to us all :)

Hope you and your son are OK?

Miffy xx