PDA

View Full Version : Help please have baby starting tommorow

tara
30-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I have a baby starting with me tommorow for 16 hours.The contract has all been done or tho ill be giving her a copy tommorow.She has said that in time she would like to increase her hours.My question is how do l put this in her contract or do l write another one when needed.

sarah707
30-09-2008, 08:17 PM
If it's a small change, I make a note on the current contract and get parents to sign...

If it's a big change, I write a new contract.

Congratulations on getting the work! I hope it's a success for you :D

busylizzie
30-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Which contracts are you using? I use the NCMA ones and they have a little bit where you can put any additional notes...I would pop that info in there.

You may just need to write a new one when/if she changes her hours.

Good luck for tomorrow!

jellytot
30-09-2008, 08:22 PM
i would prob just do a new one if there are big changes to hrs. good luck tomorrow, i too am settling in a baby...... oh its so much fun!! LOL

tara
01-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Thankyou all thats what ill do when she ups her hours write a new one.But l have wrote on hers that extra hours may be added latter.Hes starting at 4pm today but l have asked mum to pop around a bit earlyer as got a few forms to sign.Now l wonder how much sleep ill get ;) Hes going in my room as hes young .Dose any body put there mindee sleeping in there childrens room at night.Because when l had my first check l was told as long as your own children dont mind it was ok.But a friend have been told they need there own room.Wish ofstead would would make there minds up.:rolleyes:

OrlandoBelle
01-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Hope you don't think i'm being nosy...but why do people want to leave their baby with the childminder all night? Do they work nights? I don't think I would be able to leave my baby with someone else all night!

emmadines
01-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Hope you don't think i'm being nosy...but why do people want to leave their baby with the childminder all night? Do they work nights? I don't think I would be able to leave my baby with someone else all night!

I knew a minder who had a mindee 5 nights pe week and all day for the mindee to go home in the weekends!

I dont see the point in having kids if your gonna do that! but thats my opinion! each to their own! i dont see a problem with the odd night but its not something i would do!:rolleyes:

brillminder
01-10-2008, 07:41 PM
i think iw ould sleep through it, i have done it before when a parent went into hospital. good luck