PDA

View Full Version : the trouble has started again

TRACEY1969
30-09-2008, 07:08 PM
i posted a thread on here about a childminder round my school who was a friend and was causing trouble for me, well the school has started and i pick me son up round the corner so she doesn't see me. One of the children i childmind for has started at the school and my daugher has been picking him up (she's registered as my assistant by Ofsted) and they are giving her the same treatment as what they have been giving me. What do i do. This childminder has her house up for sale and has put pics on the internet my friend told me to have a look at the room she childminds in OMG there is a sunbed and a gym in there my friend has told me to inform ofsted but this will stir up more trouble for me how does she get away with it. I do everything by the book and that is what she doesn't like and i have a good reprutation in my area for childminding. I have informed my local childrens information centre about her but they can't do anything just tell me to log everything down which i have been what more can i do. I don't argue with anyone i'm not that type of person.

Monkey1
30-09-2008, 07:15 PM
I wouldn't hesitate hun, she has put you through enough. Email ofsted the link and let them take it from there!

Mollymop
30-09-2008, 07:18 PM
I agree with Monkey!!!
Gosh some people, it makes u really wonder what the hell they are doing!

Good luck x

avril
30-09-2008, 07:24 PM
I agree what gives her the right to treat you badly and for her to think she has got away with it, plus any of those children could be harmed on this equipment in the room.

patevans
30-09-2008, 07:27 PM
I hate people like this, why do they have to make other peoples lives a misery?! :angry:

ajs
30-09-2008, 07:32 PM
you could post us the link too so we can see the room to see what we think

or we could just be nosy and have a look

i agree with monkey though she shouldn't get away with it email ofsted and leave it to them to sort

DudleyChildmind
30-09-2008, 07:38 PM
That must be terrible for you. I hope she moves soon so you don't feel intimidated by her any longer {{hugs}}

miffy
30-09-2008, 07:40 PM
How do you know this is the room she uses for childminding?

Can you say for sure she has looked after children in that room whilst the equipment is in there?

I'm not saying you're wrong just asking how you can be so sure. You and your friend may be putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with the wrong answer.

It sounds as though this person is very jealous of you and that's why she is so nasty. If you are really concerned then I agree you should contact Ofsted

Miffy xx

bubbly
30-09-2008, 08:03 PM
I don't mean to throw a spanner in the works but perhaps this other childminder staged her house for the photos?

I have my house up for sale and staged mine too. My house in the estate agency's photos in no way resembles what it looks like Monday - Friday. When I'm working it's like a bombsite.

Just a thought.

jellytot
30-09-2008, 08:20 PM
i too would be concerned about the things in the room but i would try and make sure all your facts are correct if you decide to say something.

TRACEY1969
04-11-2008, 07:32 PM
i have heard through the grape vine that she no longer childminds and ofsted took her registration off her. I don't know if this is true how do you find out about this things??

angeldelight
04-11-2008, 08:15 PM
i have heard through the grape vine that she no longer childminds and ofsted took her registration off her. I don't know if this is true how do you find out about this things??

Do you care?

Maybe it would be best to leave this whole situation behind you now ?

If she has had her registration taken from her then its her own fault but really none of your concern

Lets hope she leaves you alone now so you can move on from this

Angel xx

Heaven Scent
04-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Do you think she has gone underground and is minding unregistered - is she still on your case and that of your daughter?

Oh do let us have the link so we can have a peek - you could even just let the name of the estate agent drop and one of us could just pick up on it and look at the offending room and let you have the benefit of our expert opinions :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .