PDA

View Full Version : Not quite a tip but funny anyway

acorns
28-09-2008, 10:02 PM
I was talking to my 8yr old today on what to do if the nice lady (?) from Ofsted asks him a question. So then I asked him 'what are you going to say' and he said ' I'll tell her it's all top secret' and I know he will too. We'll see next week how she gets over that one. I'm just hoping he'll get up in the morning without me yelling a thousand times up the stairs (before my mindee gets here!!). maybe a bit of bribery might be in order..........

Twinkles
28-09-2008, 10:05 PM
I love it :thumbsup: maybe we can all use that one 'sorry i can't tell you anything it's all top secret' :laughing:

acorns
28-09-2008, 10:14 PM
I'll try it tomorrow and let you know:)

angeldelight
29-09-2008, 06:35 AM
Good luck

Angel xx

breezy
29-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Good luck :)

Annie_T
29-09-2008, 01:13 PM
:thumbsup: bless

oh sounds like my boy lol i have yell quite bit til out bed

acorns
29-09-2008, 08:37 PM
What a sweetie - he did get up too, first time of asking, made his bed, got dressed & had breakfast all before 08:00am. Maybe I should have an inspection every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:( she didn't turn up today anyway, so it's tomorrow or Wednesday)

Cazz
29-09-2008, 09:19 PM
What a sweetie - he did get up too, first time of asking, made his bed, got dressed & had breakfast all before 08:00am. Maybe I should have an inspection every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:( she didn't turn up today anyway, so it's tomorrow or Wednesday)

Good lad - he'll have to do the same all over again for another day or two! By then, it will be second nature and he'll do it every day :laughing: (who am I kidding - I've got a son too!)

How nerve-wracking that you've got to wait still - good luck when the inspector does come knocking!

Carole x