PDA

View Full Version : emergancy contact cards???

emmadines
28-09-2008, 09:29 PM
how do you do yours?:blush:

Ive looked on Bromley and they all have the childs name or their photo? are these any good as I thought you shouldnt have their names on them?

Im confused Im tring to get everything done in time for tomorrow. I have all the emergancy detail on my work phone but Im sure thats not enough.

please please pleas any advice would be great?????

Thanks
xx

miss mopple
28-09-2008, 09:31 PM
I just have a photo, no name, and parents contact numbers.

emmadines
28-09-2008, 09:32 PM
what about if the parents wont allow the child to have their photo?:blush:

miss mopple
28-09-2008, 09:35 PM
I wont take kids on unless I have permission to take photos so I'm not sure tbh. I cant imagine why a parent wouldnt authorise a pic for an emergency card. I guess you could use a first name, or maybe a description?

emmadines
28-09-2008, 09:38 PM
I wont take kids on unless I have permission to take photos so I'm not sure tbh. I cant imagine why a parent wouldnt authorise a pic for an emergency card. I guess you could use a first name, or maybe a description?

I will just have to ask them for a passport photo I suppose.
so just the pic and a contact phone number for the childs parents/ emergancy contact?

miss mopple
28-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Can you not take a pic yourself with permission?

I have pic, mums numbers and dads numbers and any relevant medical info such as allergies.

Hope that helps :D

acorns
28-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Mine does not have any childs photo on it. It simply says that the children with me may not be my own & in the event of an emergency to contact .... and I name and list the contact numbers of my first emergency contact (my hubbie). With the parents permission he has a copy of the child record form in a sealed envelope which he keeps securely & therefore if I am involved in an emergency he can contact parents. I'll find out next week if it's ok or not as Ofsted are on their way to me also. ( I do know another CM who has done this & she got an outstanding, but all inspectors seem to have different views)

emmadines
28-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Thankyou I will see that perticular childs mum tomorrow afternoon so I will ask then.

Thankyou xx

Bushpig
28-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Mine does not have any childs photo on it. It simply says that the children with me may not be my own & in the event of an emergency to contact .... and I name and list the contact numbers of my first emergency contact (my hubbie). With the parents permission he has a copy of the child record form in a sealed envelope which he keeps securely & therefore if I am involved in an emergency he can contact parents. I'll find out next week if it's ok or not as Ofsted are on their way to me also. ( I do know another CM who has done this & she got an outstanding, but all inspectors seem to have different views)

I have the same thing, with no photo etc. (hubby also has the emergency list, as does my sister) and the inspector LOVED it! :)