PDA

View Full Version : Cant find door hangers download

acorns
27-09-2008, 05:41 PM
I remember seeing somewhere & now I cant find where some doorhangers to download to put on the front door asking visitors to be quiet as babies are sleeping. My Ofsted inspection is next week and the babies I have may be asleep when she arrives so I thought it might impress her if I had one!! Does anyone know what I'm talking about?? thanks

patevans
27-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I remember seeing somewhere & now I cant find where some doorhangers to download to put on the front door asking visitors to be quiet as babies are sleeping. My Ofsted inspection is next week and the babies I have may be asleep when she arrives so I thought it might impress her if I had one!! Does anyone know what I'm talking about?? thanks

They sound great but haven't seen them, will have a browse and see what I can find!! :)

sarah707
27-09-2008, 06:27 PM
http://www.leehansen.com/printables/craftpages/images/baby-sleeping-doorhanger.jpg

Is this it? :D

patevans
27-09-2008, 06:29 PM
http://www.leehansen.com/printables/craftpages/images/baby-sleeping-doorhanger.jpg

here's one!

acorns
27-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Fantastic - you both think or search alike - I've just finished my Sef after several hours last week and today. I feel like never looking at it ever again, Ofsted better read it when they're here - I think I really deserve my wine & curry tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

patevans
27-09-2008, 06:39 PM
I need to get mine done, not due an inspection until after christmas but its playing on my mind!

Good luck with the inspection x

patevans
28-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Think I am going to put one of the hangers in my window, you can guarentee every nap time the post man comes and BANGS on the door - there is a bell there which he never rings which is far quieter!!

PaulaR
28-09-2008, 09:51 AM
I've printed myself one off as well. what a good idea

miffy
28-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Not seen that before - thanks that's great

Miffy xx

Twinkles
28-09-2008, 01:36 PM
I've made my own that says 'Please knock don't ring bell. Sleeping baby'
my doorbell is one of those 'jangly' ones that you pull and by heck does it make a racket.