PDA

View Full Version : just had a phone call for a possible

emmadines
26-09-2008, 08:25 PM
mindee. its a lil 2 year old boy.

i dont think i sold myself tho. but then again all i have is 3 boys and one lil girl. before and afterschool. im not sure if im ready for day timers! althouugh the money would be good.
she asked me what sort of things i do with them during the day, i said groups free play, parks and play barns. that i pretty much allow the children to pick as 2-3 year olds arnt really going to do what they dont want to do.

to be truthfull.at the moment im tired and cant be bothered tonight:blush: i just want time out.

she wanted to come to meet after a school pick up but i said that id rarther it was between school hours or after they have gone.

my reasons for this is the mindees i have ages range from 4 -10 plus my own........... 2 year old and a 6 year old. id hear nothing the lady was saying and i would have to concentrate also on what the mindees would be doing. so not good times. after 1st meeting shed be more then welcome to visit and see how its run. is that wrong?

miffy
26-09-2008, 08:27 PM
All sounds fine to me - I always try and do the first visit when I'm not working so that I can talk to the parents and play with the children without distraction.

Has she arranged a meeting?

Miffy xx

emmadines
26-09-2008, 08:30 PM
she was going to but I said I cant do monday (Ive got ofsted comming) so I dont want anyone then and the rest other then wed as Im at a tot group and fri pm as my son has judo.

she then said that she will think about it and get back to me.................... v strange.

miffy
26-09-2008, 08:32 PM
If she doesn't ring you again then you could phone her at the end of next week.

Get Ofsted out of the way first then see how you feel about it

Good luck with both

Miffy xx

emmadines
26-09-2008, 08:32 PM
If she doesn't ring you again then you could phone her at the end of next week.

Get Ofsted out of the way first then see how you feel about it

Good luck with both

Miffy xx

she didnt give her number

angeldelight
26-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Hope she calls back

Good luck

Angel xx

miffy
26-09-2008, 09:14 PM
she didnt give her number