PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry!!

Jules27
25-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Well hubby and son just helped me with a 200+ leaflet drop on a massive estate (probably around 3000 houses onthe estate and still building). On way back to car my mobile rung... an enquiry for 4 children:panic: :panic: 8 months, 2 years, 6 and 8 years. Can't help with the older 2 as wrong school.. but maybe school hols?? Anyway, suggested she came to see me in my setting so we can discuss in detail exactly what she is needing, she is coming tomorrow at 4.30pm, may not lead to anything but i've been feeling so low lately its the boost I need.

Going back either tomorrow or sat to continue leaflet drop, hopefully I will be bursting at the seams soon!! lol!!!:)

murphy61
25-09-2008, 05:29 PM
well done, good luck tomorrow that happened with me afew weeks ago when i did leaflet drop had only been home 10 minutes when phone rang.

sharons
25-09-2008, 05:34 PM
That is great news.You will get more enquiries too ,just be patient.What you have done with the leaflets was the only way I got people interested where we are.Got the other half doing 1000 :D

sarah707
25-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Great news about the phone call... can I just say... sorry but it happened to me...

Be careful taking on so many children from the same family...

If parent's job goes bang that's the bulk of your income...

You'll be asked for discounts and you'll wonder if it's not worth taking on children from different families.

Good luck with the leaflets :D

tulip0803
25-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Well done:clapping: . Hopefully the first of many:D

Jules27
25-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Great news about the phone call... can I just say... sorry but it happened to me...

You'll be asked for discounts and you'll wonder if it's not worth taking on children from different families.

Good advice sarah, thank you! However if I have the offer of immediate work money talks and I would have to take it no matter what, bills are mounting:( I'm just really chuffed to have had a phone call after so long!!

LisaH
25-09-2008, 06:16 PM
great news, hope you get more and all works out well for you.:)

Andrea08
25-09-2008, 06:36 PM

i agree as i had brothers and as they left for school i had no children on my books for months, but good luck xxx

nannysue
25-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Good luck hope it all goes well tomorrow:) and welll done to hubby and son delivering all those leaflets:thumbsup:

Sue x

mum22
25-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Good luck for tomorrow:thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
25-09-2008, 06:54 PM
well done hun, and good luck tomorrow, I agree with sarah but also know from my own experience I snatch up this family with 2 children as it is income now!

If it goes well, make sure you do keep hold of any other inquries for just incase;)

ChocolateChip
25-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Well done, hope it goes well tomorrow!:clapping:

LOOPYLISA
25-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Well done you, now put your feet up you must be shattered!, i agree with wat Sarah said didnt think of it like that x:thumbsup:

Jules27
26-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Well met the parent and 3 of the 4 kids, lovely family... but am going to turn i down as just too complicated to fit into my daily routine, i'm not too dis heartened... just glad to have had the enquiry and visit in the first place!!!!:)

ruby
26-09-2008, 06:25 PM
oh sorry it didn't work out hopefully you will have more inquirys .

hope you are all having a rest ready for the next drop

cathy

Nicki L
26-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Sorry to hear that one didnt work out. There will be plenty more enquiries - especially from the amount of leaflets you delivered!!!

Dont loose heart - i am finally full now after only having the odd enquiry here and there - its a long process. But worth the wait x x