PDA

View Full Version : Parents Feedback

Pipsqueak
25-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Ok the mum I have just will not fill in paperwork. Even though I have stressed to her just how important it is so I am going to make up a very simple feedback form and read it out to her and write down her answers for her and then get her to sign it.

What should I be asking..... help please

Tatia
25-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Oooooh, I just did mine this morning.

Parental Questionnaire
September 2008

I am very keen to have your opinions about the service I provide for you and your family. I hope that you will take a few moments to fill out this questionnaire. I ask that you be very honest with me (really!) as I want to use your suggestions and comments to evaluate my setting and improve the quality of care that I provide.

1. Which aspect of my service/setting do you most appreciate? (things to consider: flexibility, fees, meals, activities, outings, learning opportunities, attention to safety, professional, friendly attitude, keeping you informed)

2. Which aspect of my setting do you feel could be improved? (things to consider: all of the above plus organization, do you feel I am approachable, reasonable and easy to talk with, are you happy with the schedule of the setting, do I get your child to other settings like school/nursery on time)

3. Has your child expressed opinions about coming to my setting? Can you share with me why or why not your child likes to attend? Can you explain how you can tell, as the expert on your own child, why or why not your child enjoys their time at my setting? (things to consider: do they talk about their time with me or the other children here, do young children say my name or the names of other children, do they separate easily and happily from you to join the setting)

4. Are there activities/resources I provide that your child particularly enjoys or activities/resources you would like to see me add? (things to consider: drop-In group, painting, cutting, gluing, modelling clay, books, games, telly, role play, cooking)

5. Are you happy with the quality of meals, snacks and drinks provided? Are there any particular foods (such as cultural foods) you would like me to introduce to the setting?

6. Are you happy that I keep you informed about your child’s day as well as pass important information on to you? Do you have any suggestions for ways I can improve the communication between us?

7. Is there anything I am not currently doing that you would like to see happen within the setting?

Pipsqueak
25-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks Tatia xx

Going to have to do a simple one to ask mum - I have given her two feedback forms in 4 months and she admits she can't be bothered to fill them in:rolleyes:

Tatia
25-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Admittedly, mine is wordy. But those are all questions I really want feedback on. Unfortunately, a ticky list isn't gonna give me what I want to know though would suit parents, I'm sure.:rolleyes: