PDA

View Full Version : dd and mindee fighting

devoncm
24-09-2008, 04:37 PM
This is the first time its ever happened and i was shocked, my dd took a badge and keyring in the living rm to show everyone this is what she got from sponsered spelling midee wanted to see and snatched it from her, dd who should know better took them back mindee smacked her she smacked backed and mindee punched her, this is when dd came out in kitchen and told me what had happened (i was in kitchen doing tea and clearing away the glitter and glue things we had out) i explained to both that this behaviour was not acceptable and sat them both on a chair in the kitchen with me, afterwards they said sorry and ive left it at that. Ive wrote all down in my book what happened and will get parent to sign to say she has read it.

is that all i need to do?

sparky
24-09-2008, 04:57 PM
(((( )))) poor you & DD. Sounds like you'v covered it off there, Im sure the parents will understand - kids have scraps all the time :thumbsup:

Bushpig
24-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Yip, you've done all you can... they're just being kids :thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
24-09-2008, 05:23 PM
You handled it well but I would say don't fall into the trap of saying that your child should "know better".
The mindee snatched something precious from your daughter - something she has worked really hard for and is proud of. She was protecting something special to her.
yes your daughter should have come to tell you rather than getting into a fight but we would all "fight" to protect something special to us wouldn't we and we all know better!