PDA

View Full Version : peppa pig????

emmadines
24-09-2008, 09:18 AM
I don’t know where to actually put this but I thought this could be also a good this price wise for minding hence I am putting it in here,

Anyway! I was in town yesterday grabbing some bits for an activity, no intention to star Christmas shopping !:blush:

anyway I walk into woollies and in the young kiddie isle they have loads of peppa pig (my 2 year old got into it a lot) anyway I noticed that each play set was around the £12 mark when I spotted a jumbo play set £39.99 they have marked them down to £19.99 so you can get the train, car and play frame with 7 characters or you can have the train and 2 play frames with characters!

so I thought I would let you know as I thought it was a good buy for both minding and Christmas prezzys.

Tatia
24-09-2008, 09:36 AM
Will have a look as my dd loves Peppa Pig (reminds me, must remember to wash Peppa Pig pajamas for tonight!).

crazybones
24-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Will loves Peppa Pig. I have just been in Sainsburys and bought a Peppa Pig memory game for £2.99. Little treat for when he comes out of Playschool.

Will go to Woolies and have a little look. Last time I got him the P.P. house for half price.

Polly2
24-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Thats great will have a look when next in town xx