PDA

View Full Version : CIS (?) website

FizzysFriends
24-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get on the CIS (I think it is) website to advertise my spaces?

I thought I read on here that they automatically send you the forms but haven't had anything through?

Annie_T
24-09-2008, 08:46 AM
do you mean this? (dont know if is your area too but still)
http://88.208.211.141/Login.aspx?Type=failure&Messages=You%20are%20not%20currently%20logged%20in

katickles
24-09-2008, 08:50 AM
They do usually contact you once they have your details passed on by ofsted.

If you want you could always ring them to chace it up but i'm sure they get them in bulk say once a month for each area, I could be wrong though.

I had a lady come out to see me about my advert so it seems it varies in different areas.

hth x

singlewiththree
24-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Dont know if you mean the www.*************.gov.uk website as that lists vacancies for all areas you just put your postcode in.

Paula W

melanieabigail2004
24-09-2008, 09:51 AM
In Kent they won't due anything until they get information from Ofsted, which arrives every two weeks. They then send you out a questionnaire to complete. Once returned this information is then added to their database. You should then get a password and you can then update your info on line or you can call them or you can complete and return the vacancy cards they send you.

Be aware that they are a law unto themselves. It took me 6 weeks from registration to get me on the database - frequently chased - made no difference at all! I also had to ask for my password.

Good luck!

Mel

kellsni
25-09-2008, 08:56 AM
I just had a lady yesterday call me to come out to fill in a questionnaire to go on the website, I have only just got everything in place now from March it has taken so long, but got there in the end.