PDA

View Full Version : Have had my inspection!

bubbles
23-09-2008, 04:14 PM
I had my first inspection today. I only registered in April so was really nervous about how it would go, but am really pleased because i got all goods. I had 2 inspectors but it worked out quite well because the little one i mind kept playing with one of them so i could talk to the other one.

The things they asked me most questions on were inclusion, assessing children when they first begin and regularly reviewing it to show how they are progressing and my planning. They asked how i used the EYFS document when i was doing my planning. They were really impressed with my SEF which i'm pleased about because it took me ages to finish over the weekend! Were also impressed that i had took the initiative and asked the little girl who i mind's reception teacher about communicating now that we are both implementing the EYFS.

Have to say it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be and the little boy that i mind was an angel, telling them which towel was his in the bathroom and even going to sleep straight away when i told him it was nap time! I'm really pleased with my good. Think i've done well for my first inspection and with the EYfS only just coming in :)

twise
23-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Congratulations!!!...you can now breathe for three years!!!:thumbsup:

Tracy

donnahay0
23-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Well done on getting through your inspection - don't forget the chocolate and wine this evening.

patevans
23-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Congratulations on your good :thumbsup: I really need to knuckle down and complete my SEF!!

x

cherry
23-09-2008, 04:26 PM
:clapping: Well Done :clapping:

Hope you're going to celebrate tonight :)

bubbles
23-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm full of a cold so i think the only celebrating i'll be doing is watching a bit of tv and an early night!!

charleyfarley
23-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Well done :clapping: :clapping: great result for you:thumbsup:

Save the celebrations till you are better, which I hope is soon

Carol xx

miffy
23-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Congratulations and well done to you

Miffy xx

katickles
23-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I would be very proud aswell if I were you - You've done a great job:thumbsup:

sarah707
23-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Congratulations! :clapping:

Great feedback as well

carolinel
23-09-2008, 05:37 PM
I had my first inspection today. I only registered in April so was really nervous about how it would go, but am really pleased because i got all goods. I had 2 inspectors but it worked out quite well because the little one i mind kept playing with one of them so i could talk to the other one.

The things they asked me most questions on were inclusion, assessing children when they first begin and regularly reviewing it to show how they are progressing and my planning. They asked how i used the EYFS document when i was doing my planning. was just wondering how you answered the above questions. can't say i use the eyfs document for my planning?!? so don't understand this question. They were really impressed with my SEF which i'm pleased about because it took me ages to finish over the weekend! Were also impressed that i had took the initiative and asked the little girl who i mind's reception teacher about communicating now that we are both implementing the EYFS.

Have to say it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be and the little boy that i mind was an angel, telling them which towel was his in the bathroom and even going to sleep straight away when i told him it was nap time! I'm really pleased with my good. Think i've done well for my first inspection and with the EYfS only just coming in :)

Well done - that's a fantastic result - esp like you say eyfs so new!

Jinx
23-09-2008, 05:40 PM
:clapping: :clapping: CONGRATULATIONS:clapping: :clapping:

Andrea08
23-09-2008, 05:53 PM
:clapping: wooowooo well done very happy 4ya hun :clapping:
good luck to all our friends who will be having inspections soon xxxxx

bubbles
23-09-2008, 05:57 PM
I said i use the document to look at what i want the children to learn to help them progress and then plan activities around this. Also said that i use to make sure i have a balance of planned activities across all areas of learning and development :)

angeldelight
23-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Thats great well done to you for a great result

Angel xx

nannysue
23-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Congratulations and well done. :clapping: Sue x

tulip0803
23-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Congratulations:clapping: