PDA

View Full Version : Preparingfor my inspection

LittleMissSparkles
14-01-2008, 10:04 AM
I have spent the weekend going through my papereork and updating my policys, added a few new ones too. Went through all the children files and made sure I hade everything in them that i should have, ie contract , child record form, permission form, emergency medical form etc

I had a few bits astray and have asked parens to re sign some forms for me

I desperatly need to go to asdas and have my photos printed of the children to put in scrap book to show ofsted what we have been doing, hope they dont come just yet will need to put that on my to do list !

I have been offered a display board off freecycle but the person lives at grimsby and he says it wont fit in my car, any ideas .... could really do with it to display the childrens work on.

Had my an email enquiry yesterday for a baby girl 3 full days a week have emailed them back so we will see if they want to come and see me, fingers crossed.

Pre school have just asked me when i dropped Amy off if i will be their Registration officer, what do you think ? does anyone else do this for theirs ? is there alot too it ?

Hope you are all having a good day, it is miserable here and still raining !!!!

xxx

deeb66
14-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Sounds like you had a busy and productive weekend Susan.

Display board - sorry Susan don't know what car you got but do you know someone who has got a bigger car who can get it for you?

Good luck with the enquiry.....hope it all goes well.

Registration Officer - sorry I have never done this so don't know what it involves.

All in all don't think I have been a great help - lol!!!

angeldelight
14-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Just wanted to say good luck with everything Susan

Not sure about the display board we just got some cheap mdf for ours and I got the kids to decorate it first with their hand prints - painted on
We then put whatever we fancy on it

Registration officer - also unsure

Angel xx

buildingblocks
14-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Susan

Why don't you speak nicely to my hubby and see if he might help tell him I said to ask you lol would have to be Sunday as he is 6 - 2.30 all week and he will probably be in bed till lunch time

Wiggly
14-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Can't help with the other bits but good luck with the enquiry Susan and well done for doing all your paperwork.

Wiggly
x

LittleMissSparkles
14-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Susan

Why don't you speak nicely to my hubby and see if he might help tell him I said to ask you lol would have to be Sunday as he is 6 - 2.30 all week and he will probably be in bed till lunch time

have you got a van kate ?

buildingblocks
14-01-2008, 06:14 PM
no just a zafira is that any good to you - either you could go with Gary or you could give us the address and I could go with him but with the seats down would it fit in there

LittleMissSparkles
14-01-2008, 06:22 PM
no just a zafira is that any good to you - either you could go with Gary or you could give us the address and I could go with him but with the seats down would it fit in there

he says it 4ft wide !!!!

buildingblocks
14-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Gary's not sure is there any chance this bloke would know

sarah707
14-01-2008, 06:25 PM
I have cork floor tiles, with a piece of wood round the outside that I've decorated with children's faces...

Good luck with the enquiry! :D

Have you got time to take on another job? :eek:

Pauline
14-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Moved at Susan's request to "Ofsted inspections" section.

Good luck with the enquiry :)

carolinel
14-01-2008, 07:18 PM
wow, you've been busy Susan.

Can't help with anything sorry, but I wish you the very best of luck.

Would be interested to know what a registration officer is. I am on the committee of our local pre-school and have never heard of one.