PDA

View Full Version : WHEN WILL MY CERTIFICATE ARRIVE?

LOOPYLISA
23-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Mine and hubbys crb"s are back, im on the icp at the mo need to get onto another first aid as i missed saturdays as i was poorly:blush: , any ideas when certificate will arrive not that i can mind untill done 1st aid, do i need to give ofstead a call?

littlegems
23-09-2008, 12:36 PM
give them a call i phoned them y'day to chase something up and they were very helpful they have all dates / info on their system so they'll just tell you what their are waiting for etc.

Annie_T
23-09-2008, 02:53 PM
as of 1st sept no one can reg as a childminder without a first aid hun so that will now hold you up. (thats what my pre reg inspector told me)

once you got your first aid im not sure how long it take sorry, as thats the question on my lips lol

JoeBloggs
23-09-2008, 05:46 PM
providing your crb, social services, health declaration and referees are all back, it takes between 3 days to a week and a half. the certificate has to be signed off by an inspector, and they may be out inspecting which is the main hold up in the actual signing off process. just give a quick call tommorrow and we can sort ya out with whats outstanding or not :)

angeldelight
23-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Hope you dont wait long

Angel xx