PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish minder today

miss mopple
23-09-2008, 09:46 AM
I am still laid up with a bad back :( so today will be a strictly cbeebies day :blush:

I did the school run this morning (some snails overtook me as I was so slow :laughing: ) and was in agony on the way back so called the doctor and he is giving me some extra stron painkillers :thumbsup: He's ordered me to get lots of rest (like thats gonna happen :rolleyes: )

I cancelled all the mindees that would need picking up/ driving around (thank you so much kelly (mum2two) for stepping in for me today and having the boys-I owe you one :thumbsup: ) so only have 1 here this afternoon and I am having to be a bit naughty and get DH to collect from school at 11.30 as I can hardy move :(

I am going to be so rubbish today, but at least I am still providing a service I guess.

breezy
23-09-2008, 10:09 AM
You take care, you should have cancelled them all, you're not a rubbish minder, we all have off days and the children and parents should understand that.

Dont forget YOUR health comes before your job.

Pudding Girl
23-09-2008, 10:17 AM
I agree you should have cancelled them all, you need to rest up or you could be out of action for weeks/months with a bad back *waggy finger emote*

miss muffit
23-09-2008, 10:29 AM
poor you Miss Mopple,:(

getting your hubby to help is agreat idea, :thumbsup:

if you rest up for a few days you might feel alot better than ploding about,

hope you feel better soon :)
x

Bushpig
23-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Oh dear :( I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy!!!

miss mopple
23-09-2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks.

I know I should really have cancelled them all but it is so hard for this one family to sort cover or take time off and I didnt want to let them down (soft I know :doh:)

DH has just gone to get him now. Fortunately he has a packed lunch so I dont have to cook for him, and he'll be happy playing on the pc or with my daughter. Hopefully he will keep her amused so shes not wanting to climb all over me (shes only 2 and very clingy) so theres method in my madness :laughing:

Polly2
23-09-2008, 10:41 AM
You be careful hun! you not rubbish at all just not well :)

Take it easy and get all the help you can xx

LOOPYLISA
23-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Please take it easy my hubbys off to the ciropractor(sp?), on friday because of his back, not good, be careful with your "strong" painkillers they knocked me for six the other day, hope you feel better soon x

Helen Dempster
23-09-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm gonna start calling you Miss Super Mopple!! I agree with the others, you should've cancelled all - you've got to think of your own health and you are only human (oh yes you are!)

You take care, you're far from a rubbish minder, what a star! :)

Hels xx

mum2two
23-09-2008, 12:46 PM
You are far from rubbish - and people who know you know how great you are!! :thumbsup:

Take it easy.

Kelly x

sarah707
23-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Backs are great when they are working properly - awful when they're not.

Take it easy xx

miss mopple
23-09-2008, 02:12 PM
You are far from rubbish - and people who know you know how great you are!! :thumbsup:

Take it easy.

Kelly x

Aww bless you mate! That cheered me up :D

Well my working day is almost done and as planned, mindee is helping keep E occupied :D The pills are kicking in but I have hardly moved from the sofa all day.

DH reckons I need surgery to get the sofa and laptop removed from me :laughing:

angeldelight
24-09-2008, 08:20 AM
Take it easy and get well soon

Angel xxx