PDA

View Full Version : Help .........

tara
22-09-2008, 04:15 PM
I had this lovely lady come around to me last week, she has an 18 week old baby.She really liked me.The thing is she will be claiming benefit as shes going to work 16 hours aweek she has asked for my details address and registration number.Now id like her to sign my contract first incase.I just dont like the idea of giving out my details with out the contract being signed first.Anyway today she rang me and as we were chatting the phone went dead so l assumed she was on a pay as you go mobile.Now we did not get around to disscus any thing important.Should l ring her mobile or wait for her to ring me l dont want to chase her but dont want her to feel l dont care either.:confused: Would love some advice keep turing it over in my head.

Bushpig
22-09-2008, 04:17 PM
I'd give her a quick ring! :)

crazybones
22-09-2008, 04:26 PM
I would give a a quick ring but never give my Reg No until contracts are signed and deposit paid. :thumbsup:

jellytot
23-09-2008, 11:23 AM
did you call her back?

Twinkles
23-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Do you have a registration number to give ? Are you registered yet ?
If not then you have nothing to worry about , I'd call her back.

ajs
23-09-2008, 11:33 AM
I would give a a quick ring but never give my Reg No until contracts are signed and deposit paid. :thumbsup:

exactly what i would have said but are you even registered

emmadines
23-09-2008, 05:46 PM
yes she is, shes not on here often and I think just forgotten to alter the "interested" bit will remind her xxx:laughing:

angeldelight
23-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Oh hope you managed to speak to the parent again and sort something out

Angel xx