PDA

View Full Version : Sexy fireman on first aid training

Tatia
22-09-2008, 08:23 AM
How lucky am I?!:laughing: I just did my re-cert over the past 2 Saturdays and on the 2nd day, sexy fireman guy was the trainer.:clapping: Plus, he was a very good instructor and made us all feel comfortable (at least, I think he talked...:littleangel: ).

No, seriously, there have been changes in the 3 years I last took the training. It's a lot easier and more streamlined now, no fiddly bits to remember. But this was the first time I have left a first aid course and felt like I truly know what to do in an emergency, the trainers were that good.

Now I might have to call and ask him to come and do a home inspection.;)

LOOPYLISA
22-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Wow i missed mine i was poorly, lucky you i say :clapping:

Bushpig
22-09-2008, 08:28 AM
How lucky am I?!:laughing: I just did my re-cert over the past 2 Saturdays and on the 2nd day, sexy fireman guy was the trainer.:clapping: Plus, he was a very good instructor and made us all feel comfortable (at least, I think he talked...:littleangel: ).

No, seriously, there have been changes in the 3 years I last took the training. It's a lot easier and more streamlined now, no fiddly bits to remember. But this was the first time I have left a first aid course and felt like I truly know what to do in an emergency, the trainers were that good.

Now I might have to call and ask him to come and do a home inspection.;)

Oh I think I got your fireman's daddy :p Let us know how the erm house inspection goes ;)

angeldelight
22-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Lucky you

I got an ancient old man with a gammy leg who could not move to show us some stuff - How pointless is that ?

Angel xx

Cazz
22-09-2008, 10:45 AM
That's so unfair!

My tutor was about 70 and had a bit of a dodgy eye that made it really difficult to know who he was looking at! He was a nice man though - although he kept diversifying (sp?) by telling stories of his experiences and those of his friends but forgetting what he was going to say halfway through! As I say, a nice man but would have preferred your sexy fireman!

Carole x

Pauline
22-09-2008, 01:37 PM
I agree Tatia the new way of resucitation is far easier to remember.
5 - 30 -2 ......... I see it in my head as a clock and it's nearly time to finish minding 5.32 (pm) I will never forget it. :laughing:

LisaH
22-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Mmmm my last course was taken by a retired and very old paramedic!! I never get the sexy ones!!! LOL

Tatia
22-09-2008, 04:17 PM
5-30-2. I'll think that all the time now!:laughing:

Of course, that's just for children and babies. It's just 30-2 for adults. I can remember that cos I'm going to be 32 for the rest of my life. I've decided to lose 5 years and just hang out there. 32 was a good age!:D

Children's Centre manager is planning on holding a first aid course for people in the community and I reckon I'll tell her she should ask for Kevin and then I can volunteer at the centre that day.:littleangel:

Bushpig
22-09-2008, 04:24 PM
How many volunteers can you have??? :littleangel:

Tatia
22-09-2008, 04:29 PM
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/mad/mad0025.gif

Hands to yourself, missy!

Bushpig
22-09-2008, 04:31 PM
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/mad/mad0025.gif

Hands to yourself, missy!

I really want to help out! Promise! :littleangel:

Tatia
22-09-2008, 04:35 PM
:laughing:

Pity you don't live closer.

Annie_T
22-09-2008, 05:32 PM
is that why you got that pic then ? lol

Tatia
22-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Yup. Just indulging my fantasty a little longer.:D I'll snap out of it soon enough!

Rubybubbles
23-09-2008, 07:47 PM
lol sounds like someone actually enjoyed themselfs at first aid:laughing:

Pauline fab 5:32 should mean I'm finished:clapping: work hehe never thought of it like that

miffy
23-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Some people have all the luck Tatia :)

No first aid course I've been on has ever been that interesting :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
23-09-2008, 08:29 PM
I just did mine earlier this year but with your trainer, maybe we should do it again!