PDA

View Full Version : Busy Little Beaver

crazybones
21-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Dave has taken the boys swimming and the kite flying. I am still in my PJ's but so far I have:

Done my newsletters and invoices
Sorted photos (some for me -some for parents)
Made a folder about the different voucher schemes I am part of
Updated my complaints folder and made myself a compliments folder
Put all my certificates in a big transparent pocket folder
Started updating my activity folder - linking it to EYFS
Made a folder with different bits of EYFS info for parents to look through
Up-dated a couple of policies
Started some new risk assessments but not happy with them yet
Sorted my child record folders and filed away the children who have left after the school hols.
Put the SEF letter back on the shelf because it keeps falling off (Not started that yet :o )
Made each child a better file for obs and planning
Had 1 cuppa, no breakfast and teeth still need brushing. But I feel great. The To Do pile is more than halved. :jump for joy:

manjay
21-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Good for you!!! I have managed the first and most important one on the list - Invoices:laughing:

ajs
21-09-2008, 12:32 PM
i have
reorganised the playroom after david went to ikea and bought two trofast units for £10 each instead of £59
done two or three loads of washing and drying (i know it's a beautiful day but i cba to hang it out today)
cleaned my bathroom
the children's bathroom :eek:
my bedroom :eek: :eek: and changed my sheets
put away a load of washing
and brushed my teeth :laughing:

mum22
21-09-2008, 01:00 PM
WOW I am impressed, i;ve done the washing and fed the children and thats it but i am thinking about doing my SEF....:laughing:

Lou
21-09-2008, 02:52 PM
I have......

had a shower
got dressed
cleaned my teeth

yeah thats about it im afraid, i have got a cold and cant be bothered to do anything except feel sorry for myself x

Monkey1
21-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Well done!

I have done an hour and a half of ironing,watched 3 episodes of supananny, 3 loads of washing cooked sunday lunch, done the supermarket shop for the week, cut the lawns.....opened the playroom door, looked around.....said stuff it and opened a magners!

angeldelight
21-09-2008, 03:30 PM
ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!!

I never do anything to do with work at the weekend if I can help it ................ no way

But well done Annie

Angel xx

crazybones
21-09-2008, 03:33 PM
I know its the weekend and it is so gorgeous here today. I am really miffed I didnt get to go swimming and to the beach with the boys but I have left this stuff for so long and it serves me right. I am on my last bit of paperwork now, Dave has sorted the tea and we have done a deal on sharing the ironing later. He has also made a cupboard into a great storage for my dressing up stuff and attached a rail inside and hung all the clothes and put a safety mirror on the side and put all the accessories in the drawers. (Its your fault Angel because I showed him your playroom and shamed him into it :laughing: :thumbsup: )

angeldelight
21-09-2008, 03:36 PM
(Its your fault Angel because I showed him your playroom and shamed him into it :laughing: :thumbsup: )

Oh glad to have helped haha

Angel xx

Monkey1
21-09-2008, 03:46 PM
I showed the pictures to my hubby too and he said its your playroom, i don't want to intrude into your territory!:rolleyes:

angeldelight
21-09-2008, 03:47 PM
I showed the pictures to my hubby too and he said its your playroom, i don't want to intrude into your territory!:rolleyes:

Hahaha funny

Angel xxx

ajs
21-09-2008, 03:52 PM

my hubby is intruding in my territory even though i told him to ****** off but it means i can sit here and pretend to work and leave him to it
i'll just go in later and tidy up

he has decided that i haven't organised the units properly and that i am not using the space efficiently so get on with it i said show me where i've gone wrong i am going to do some paperwork xxx

crazybones
21-09-2008, 03:58 PM
my hubby is intruding in my territory even though i told him to ****** off but it means i can sit here and pretend to work and leave him to it
i'll just go in later and tidy up

he has decided that i haven't organised the units properly and that i am not using the space efficiently so get on with it i said show me where i've gone wrong i am going to do some paperwork xxx

From what I have heard you and hubby did enough space invading last night.:laughing:

ajs
21-09-2008, 04:02 PM
From what I have heard you and hubby did enough space invading last night.:laughing:

this morning

miffy
21-09-2008, 04:20 PM
this morning

and last night? Phwoar - go girl :D

Miffy xx

Monkey1
21-09-2008, 07:22 PM
this morning

Too much info!:D

ajs
21-09-2008, 07:34 PM
miffy i thought you were going to anne summers today, did you buy anything, or have you already got it all :clapping:

Bushpig
21-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Miffy has everything from Ann Summers??? :eek: :p

crazybones
21-09-2008, 07:38 PM

She has an account. They save their new lines under the counter for her ;)

Monkey1
21-09-2008, 07:54 PM
She has an account. They save their new lines under the counter for her ;)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

She will be after you!

Chatterbox Childcare
21-09-2008, 08:44 PM
I have been out all weekend at a swimming gala, fed the kids, done the ironing and put in 2 baby seats (mum then phoned to say 1 wasn't coming).

Back to normal tomorrow

miffy
21-09-2008, 08:50 PM
miffy i thought you were going to anne summers today, did you buy anything, or have you already got it all :clapping:

Well it's obviously worked for you! ;) You know what they say............if you can't beat them...........:D

Miffy xx

miffy
21-09-2008, 08:52 PM

Take NO notice Jenni - Mandy dragged me in the shop once and I've never lived it down!

Miffy xx

miffy
21-09-2008, 08:53 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

She will be after you!

Hmmn she might be :rolleyes: :cool: :p

Miffy xx

crazybones
21-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Me thinks you protest too much. ;)