PDA

View Full Version : GOINNG TO MISS MY FIRST AID:(

LOOPYLISA
20-09-2008, 07:30 AM
As you all know i was due to go on my first aid today, well with the strong tablets im taking for my tooth absess and the antibiotics they made me very sick last night:mad: ,i felt awful still not 100% now so hubby told me to stay in bed:blush: , i just hope i can arrange another one pretty soon, so its just me and my laptop today have just waved hubby and dd off to collect our new suite x:D

mum22
20-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Oh no sorry to hear you not up to 1st aid, but look at the bright side all that catching up on the forum :laughing:

Hopefully you can reschedule soon.

Hope he is back soon to take care of you and give you buckets of sympathy:thumbsup:

miffy
20-09-2008, 07:45 AM
Hope you feel better soon Lisa - tooth abcesses are horrible :(

Have a rest

Miffy xx

emler
20-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Oh poor you - I hope you start to feel better soon x

ruby
20-09-2008, 10:27 AM
hope you fell better soon

my husband has one as well the whole right side of his face is swollen he is on antibiotics and pain killers too

he is telling everyone that i hit him:laughing:

cathy

LOOPYLISA
20-09-2008, 10:42 AM
hope you fell better soon

my husband has one as well the whole right side of his face is swollen he is on antibiotics and pain killers too

he is telling everyone that i hit him:laughing:

cathy

Ah bless him, he has my sympathy tell him x

Blaze
20-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Hope you feel better soon.:group hug:

jellytot
20-09-2008, 02:37 PM
oh such a shame, at least you got ur antibiotics now, i still waiting to go dentist ans as usual because its the wkend mine has gotten really bad. have a good rest, lucky you i say

LOOPYLISA
20-09-2008, 02:40 PM
oh such a shame, at least you got ur antibiotics now, i still waiting to go dentist ans as usual because its the wkend mine has gotten really bad. have a good rest, lucky you i say

Poor you its got to be the worst pain EVER!, the doctor said wat even worse than childbirth i said YES!, don.t think he belived me, why is it when 1 tooth hurts all the rest do? my mouth is killing me, i hope you get to the dentist quickly and get sorted x

Annie_T
20-09-2008, 03:23 PM
oh hunn not good, that means you lost the cost of the course?
hope you can get on one soon x

LOOPYLISA
20-09-2008, 03:25 PM
oh hunn not good, that means you lost the cost of the course?
hope you can get on one soon x

Yes not good but there was no way on this earth could i not have gone i felt pants!, need to call monday re-arange, how you feeling has your fella come over? x

Annie_T
20-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Yes not good but there was no way on this earth could i not have gone i felt pants!, need to call monday re-arange, how you feeling has your fella come over? x

hope its not lot of money hun, stop taking the tablets if making you sick and call emergency dentist stating whats wrong, they may reissue you with tablets

i feel better but nose running and head bit sore but not like lyesterday

he came over yea, felt bit sorry for me haha ..had take me get some childrens music cd's i got of freecycle last nite then get dinner haha ..which i had run out mcdonalds as i thought was gonna be sick but the air did me good then the food also helped lol

i took bout 4 paracetomols yesterday (not in one go haha) more than ive ever took in one day fasr i can think (try not to take tablets where pos)

LOOPYLISA
20-09-2008, 03:42 PM
hope its not lot of money hun, stop taking the tablets if making you sick and call emergency dentist stating whats wrong, they may reissue you with tablets

i feel better but nose running and head bit sore but not like lyesterday

he came over yea, felt bit sorry for me haha ..had take me get some childrens music cd's i got of freecycle last nite then get dinner haha ..which i had run out mcdonalds as i thought was gonna be sick but the air did me good then the food also helped lol

i took bout 4 paracetomols yesterday (not in one go haha) more than ive ever took in one day fasr i can think (try not to take tablets where pos)

No the antibiotics are fine it was co drydamol?(sp?) yukky things, got dentist wed:eek: don.t do dentists but have to be brave x

Annie_T
22-09-2008, 05:34 PM
No the antibiotics are fine it was co drydamol?(sp?) yukky things, got dentist wed:eek: don.t do dentists but have to be brave x

oh thats ok then hun, oh i cant take them or their sister ones i get the same as you ... oh noo ..your be fine hun dont worry x

Bushpig
22-09-2008, 05:36 PM

UGH I also take those! :(
Hope you feel better soon, and get onto another course asap!!