PDA

View Full Version : Nearly threw up today euch!

Pudding Girl
19-09-2008, 06:14 PM
We were at a softplay this afternoon, A is 3, K is just 2 and baby K is 5 mths. Having lovely time, girls playing nicely, baby K having had fun zonked out, my DD16 was with me too.

Just about to leave when noticed K walking like a cowboy, a quick feel and yes, pooped her pants ( twice today!!:panic: plus she'd already peed in the softplay area :blush: :rolleyes:) - so was sorting her out in the disabled loo while Alice was outside in hall with the other two ( yes I know, probably not the done thing!) Cue furious banging on the door, MOOOOOOOOOOOM quick!! - opened door to Alice holding A at arms length, with her hands over her mouth, she'd only gone and thrown up argh!!

Got A sorted out, phoned her mum to let her know and that if she did it again she'd have to fetch her ( thought might have been too much jumping or something), apologised profusely to softplay, offfered to clean it up but they were fine thank god, I don't do sick!

Got to bottom of road and she hoied everywhere again, narrowly missing baby K ( she was on the buggy board ), cleaned her up again, phoned mum that she'd have to come get her etc. Got home ( ten mins walk up the road) she went to lie down and wait for mummy, went the palest shade of pale ever, and gushed everywhere all over my lounge and settee arghhh!

Granny came to pick up, so thats me got a weekend off now ( she is my weekend mindee) due to 48hrs policy, now my room smells like sick, have disinfected everywhere, I feel queasy, I cant handle vomit! and am sterilising everything she has been playing with today along with all the other stuff I normally would do eekly anyway :rolleyes:

Is anyone else a vomophobe?! I could have cried, I usually start retching myself :blush:

oh and K wet herself AGAIN after that!

crazybones
19-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Yuk. I am with you there. Dont do vom. Had one with 2 exploding nappies today - sent home in Will's PJ's due to that being the only thing left that she would fit in after pooping out the sides of her nappies. She is just teething though so couldnt send home. But vomit is not my thing. Poop doesnt bother me.

Someone stole a bin bag out of my porch the other day. They are in for a big shock when they open it because it contained a duvet that Ciaran had vomited on and I was not putting through my washing machine so was I had put it out for Dave to take to the tip. :laughing: Serves them right.

peggy
19-09-2008, 06:26 PM
lol! I aint good with sick either! Thankfully non of my mindees has thrown up-yet!!! After 13 months of minding i can now manage poo-ey nappies without gagging, so i guess the art of managing sick without gagging is something i still have to master!! Yay....weekend off tho!!!

Chatterbox Childcare
19-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Sick is awful - did you count the carrots!

breezy
19-09-2008, 06:48 PM
I m not brill on sick, especially the older children, your day sounds horrific. enjoy your weekend you'll need the rest

katickles
19-09-2008, 06:52 PM
I can't do sick or poo!!! I was retching today doing nappies. I am usually fine with dd but others, oh thats the worst part of our job.

I really really feel for you & thats before even thinking of the after smell in your house!

x x

Pudding Girl
19-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Sick is awful - did you count the carrots!

no, the potato chunks lol!! Glad I'm not the only vomophobe anyway...

Well I have been feeling a bit nauseous since this happened, and I don't think I am imagining it now, oh I hope my first whole weekend off since June doesn't see me sitting on bathroom floor!!!
Smells not too bad now at least, been sent a new product to try out for a survey company and that's taken care of the smell pretty much. Can't say more than that about it though!! Top secret stuff y'know ;)

Alibali
19-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh you poor thing, hope you and your family don't get it. Enjoy your weekend off anyway.

fionamal
19-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Poor you, what a day youve had. Im ok with poo and sick as long its one of the kids , if its an older child then im sick along with them and hubbies not any better. He just needs to hear the kids and hes away throwing up aswell.

Rubybubbles
19-09-2008, 07:34 PM
:eeeek: could of put a warning on this post

just reading it is enough

ewwwwwwwwww

Mollymop
19-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Oh poor you!! It must have been a very horrible few minutes!! yuk!!!!!!!!

Stacey
19-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Thats gross. I cant stand sick and my second thing I hate is when kids pick their noses and eat it, that makes me feel sick just thinking about it.:ROFL1:

busylizzie
19-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Yuck, Its the worst part of the job I think! Poor you!