PDA

View Full Version : NCMA returns

Nicki L
19-09-2008, 05:35 PM
On 29/08/08 i ordered a few things from ncma shop. One of them was a tabard size XXL - i am a big lady with a very big chest!!!

Anyway the parcel took over two weeks to arrive and when it did they had sent me an XL tabard - which i tried on and its tight across my chest.

I rang ncma to let them know that i hadnt got what i ordered. the lady checked to see if it was in stock then told me that i had to return the XL one - i had to pay the postage and they would only send the XXL one when the received the other one back!!!

Their error, yet i now have to wait for the replacement - i might see it by christmas!!! and i couldnt believe they dont send out retuns labels!

crazybones
19-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Cheeky :censored: Complain. Big time. Have you got a record of your order (was it online or telephone?) I have had a drink now so I am campaigning for us bigger boobied ladies. :laughing:

Mollymop
19-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Takes the biscuit doesn't it!:mad:
I had to chase NCMA today because I ordered new Child Record forms 2 weeks ago and I am desperate for them now as I have a new mindee starting soon (I hope)
They said that my order was processed on Tuesday, so it will take 5 to 10 working days from then!!! I told her I had ordered it online over a week before it was processed, but all she could say was sorry.
I think I am going to make my own child record forms now, as I can't be bothered with their customer service.

Nicki L
19-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Cheeky :censored: Complain. Big time. Have you got a record of your order (was it online or telephone?) I have had a drink now so I am campaigning for us bigger boobied ladies. :laughing:

Online order, i got proof of what i ordered, you would think they would sort it out as its obviously their sales staff error!

Nicki L
19-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Takes the biscuit doesn't it!:mad:
I had to chase NCMA today because I ordered new Child Record forms 2 weeks ago and I am desperate for them now as I have a new mindee starting soon (I hope)
They said that my order was processed on Tuesday, so it will take 5 to 10 working days from then!!! I told her I had ordered it online over a week before it was processed, but all she could say was sorry.
I think I am going to make my own child record forms now, as I can't be bothered with their customer service.

Dont quite know what is going on with them - their customer service isnt what it was:angry:

crazybones
19-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Dont quite know what is going on with them - their customer service isnt what it was:angry:

You mean it was at some stage!

Nicki L
19-09-2008, 06:21 PM
You mean it was at some stage!

Maybe i was just lucky with my first order last may!!! maybe you only get one that turns up on time and is what you ordered!!!!!

crazybones
19-09-2008, 06:43 PM
I had to phone them over my Insurance - they sent me a cover note but never sent the proper insurance certificate. I signed 2 mindees on the cover note and then rang them - they argued with me that if I had my handbook and new membership details then I had the proper insurance certificate but I only had a cover note. Eventually I was told that "on this occasion!" they would send me a copy of my insurance.:rolleyes:

Nicki L
19-09-2008, 06:49 PM
They really are quite pants then!!!

Oh well will let you know when the replacement arrives and hopefully its the right size!!

Raggydolls
19-09-2008, 07:29 PM
when i first joined ncma they actually got the wrong date on my insurance, they put it as jan 1st 2008, when actually i didnt apply til the end of jan and i was like hang on im not missing out on all those days and having to buy next years insurance between xmas and new year!! they sorted it quickly and i didnt have any midees anyways at the time so was ok

everything else ive ordered has been really quick so apart from that one mishap its been alright for me

leanne
xx

cher25
19-09-2008, 07:41 PM
That is a bit rotten of them. They have been fine with things i've ordered, well sort of, it took 3 weeks for a new accounts book to arrive.lol

Rubybubbles
19-09-2008, 07:47 PM
joining in with the moan!

I have always used NCMA stuff and it seems alot of us have been waiting much longer for our goods these days:angry:

buildingblocks
19-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Not quite as serious as money spent and things not received but I have ben onto them today as well as I haven't received my Who Minds yet. So I have been trying to get hold of them all day with no luck constantly busy (now I know why everyone must have been complaining) nice man told me it had been sent so I told him maybe it has but I've not received it. Anyway he was putting one int he post to me personally!!!!! as soon as he came off the phone - so ny bets on how long it will take to arrive lol

LOOPYLISA
20-09-2008, 07:59 AM
Ive not ordered anything so far, but any letter i get sent i always get 2:laughing: oh and we were sent a letter that should of gone to social services i complained all she said was sorry and have you got a shredder!

Nicki L
27-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Well my XXL tabard arrived today - along with an invoice asking for payment within 14 days!! i paid for the original tabard online at time of order.

I tried to ring them to tell them that they have had their money - they do not work on saturdays!!

kindredspirits
27-09-2008, 06:39 PM
:angry: i think under the distance selling laws if they send you the wrong/faulty item the cost of return postage is their liability - its worth pushing it, companies will rip you off if you don't know your rights!

Jen Wibble
27-09-2008, 06:58 PM
:panic: I am not yet a member of NCMA. is it worth me joining? dunt sound like it!
any advice ladies?

Nicki L
03-10-2008, 05:02 PM
To be honest - its only the shop i have had trouble with, and only on this occasion.

I use all their stationery so i know its legal and correct. I also have their public Liability insurance so i know i have the exact level i need.

I have since spoken to them about the invoice - apparently they are automatically generated so i am to ignore it!!