PDA

View Full Version : Wee

Jules12Wed
19-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Well actually WII. We have just bought a wii console including wii fit. I only have one boy tonight aged 6 and my daughter is not here. It is certainly keeping him entertained!!! Best thing i've bought.

christine e
19-09-2008, 04:27 PM
I bought one back in April - great fun!!!!!

Enjoy

Cx

LisaH
19-09-2008, 06:12 PM
I pre ordered mine and it arrived on launch day!!!
Definately money well spent, Wii fit is brill too.
My kids are nagging for the Rock Band now!!!

peggy
19-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Well actually WII. We have just bought a wii console including wii fit. I only have one boy tonight aged 6 and my daughter is not here. It is certainly keeping him entertained!!! Best thing i've bought.

we brought one not long ago and I love the wii fit (when i get time!) kids love it too they come jogging with me, dont forget to put it under your expenditures!!!!! ;-)

Helen Dempster
19-09-2008, 06:44 PM
we brought one not long ago and I love the wii fit (when i get time!) kids love it too they come jogging with me, dont forget to put it under your expenditures!!!!! ;-)

oooooh, can we do that??????????????????????????? :jump for joy:

Chatterbox Childcare
19-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Hope you are using it too..

Jules12Wed
19-09-2008, 06:52 PM
When I get the chance. Although I did catch mindee doing the running but sitting on the sofa and just moving his arm!!!

It's actually my daughters I sued her birthday money but causes more arguments cos she won't let my son use it!! Daughter 8 Son 14 but they don't get on!!