PDA

View Full Version : help with a letter please!!

Jules27
19-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Right, I have been sat with pad and pen trying to compose a letter to send to local businesses asking if I can send in some business cards for them. Firstly, who do you suggest I address to ? Personel? HR? Second prob, not sure excactly howto phrase what I want to say....Think Sarah may be good at this!:blush:

Going through business pages and interenet to come up with some other companies to send it too.... only have 4 on my list so far:blush:

LOOPYLISA
19-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Sorry not one of my best points hopefully someone will be along soon x

sarah707
19-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Dear Sir / Madam ... or if you can ring the company and find out who to write to direct, so you can use their name, it stands more chance of getting read that way.

I am a local Ofsted registered childminder and I currently have vacancies for ... xxx

I have produced the attached flyer / business card which I would like to display on your noticeboards, as I am sure you have employees with young children who might like to find out more about my services.

I am happy to come into your company to put up my flyer / cards, or if it would be convenient, I can send more in the post.

I would appreciate your support in this.

Thank you in anticipation of your prompt reply.

I would imagine it would be HR as they are the ones who would help an employee find childcare but you'd be best checking first that the company doesn't have its own creche facilities or attached nursery.

Do you have any business parks nearby? Or are you en route from one town to the next? People look for childcare they are passing as well as near to home.

Good luck! :D

Jules27
19-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Thank you sarah, big big help and so much better than my attempt!!! lol!!! Guess that is my little project over the weekend!!:)

angeldelight
19-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Hope you sort it Jules

Angel xx