PDA

View Full Version : Mindee turned green!

Polly2
19-09-2008, 12:30 PM
I set out some painting this morning and the kids got stuck in - turned my back for a second and lo started painting her hair lime green :laughing:

She looked soooo funny but was not too happy when I tried to get it out of her hair.

Needless to say she has gone home with bright green highlights...well theres only so much you can get out with a baby wipe Ha! :D

Good job she has a nice laid back mother

Mollymop
19-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Haha, oh bless! Yeah it is a good job the mum is laid back. I always worry about the kids going home messy, I would really worry if I couldn't get her hair clean! haha. Bless. Did u take a pic?

Heaven Scent
19-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Oh that is so very funny - glad mum took it well

Pipsqueak
19-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Hope you did get pix - you could say it was Alien Day!

Bless all the easy going mums and dads out there....:D Sounds like mindee had fun.

sarah707
19-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I bet she had great fun! :laughing:

Bushpig
19-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Tell her you're teaching the kids about being *green*... the environment and recycling!!! haha:laughing: She must have enjoyed herself!

tulip0803
19-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Lovely:laughing: :laughing:

breezy
19-09-2008, 04:19 PM
when i go to hairdresser dd always says "are you getting your hair painted" guess mindee took it literally!!!!!!!!!

brillminder
19-09-2008, 04:33 PM
i love it noce won ask mum if you can show us the photo :)

Polly2
19-09-2008, 04:47 PM
I would love to show the pics. Will have to check with mum! ha!

Nicki L
19-09-2008, 04:51 PM
fantastic - we painted yesterday, mindee was multi coloured!!!:laughing:

sarahstanbridge
19-09-2008, 04:54 PM
one of my mums always says they more dirty they the more fun they haved had. she would worry if she went home spotless every day. so thats i how i think now! my painted pasta neclaces today so wnet home covered in paint wearing the necklaces. great!!!

LisaH
19-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Lol, bless her. Kids and paint is such a scarey combination.:laughing:

peggy
19-09-2008, 06:31 PM
I set out some painting this morning and the kids got stuck in - turned my back for a second and lo started painting her hair lime green :laughing:

She looked soooo funny but was not too happy when I tried to get it out of her hair.

Needless to say she has gone home with bright green highlights...well theres only so much you can get out with a baby wipe Ha! :D

lol! Now thats what childminding is all about, my mindee has a habit of tasting everything, (he is just over two and half) the other day he put a black felt tip to his mouth to taste and ended up looking like hitler! I am so glad it came off very easily....baby wipes are a god send!!!

Chatterbox Childcare
19-09-2008, 06:42 PM

A great advert for St Patricks Day!

Polly2
19-09-2008, 06:56 PM
lol peggy - good job it wasn't permanant ink!

I like your thinking Debbie!