PDA

View Full Version : please tell me that

emmadines
18-09-2008, 04:49 PM
your mindees run riot too???

the boys have been very loud today and running about since they got in:doh:

LOOPYLISA
18-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Yes:eek: , it must be something in the air my neice is very much that today then she went all strange and started licking my neck! x

emmadines
18-09-2008, 04:56 PM
ewwwwww! i dont know why but its made me feel so deflated?:(

Mollymop
18-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Yes they usually do, well the girls do seem quieter than the boys. You would have thought they would loose some of their energy through the day but they keep going, some how!

jellytot
18-09-2008, 04:59 PM
yes mne go a bit strange sometimes, sure its when its windy!!!!!

it can get you down and nothing you sugest seems to catch their attention all they want to do is whatever loud runny around game they are playin.

oh well tomorrow is another day

miffy
18-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Put them in the garden til home time :D

Never mind - Friday tomorrow :)

Miffy xx

emmadines
18-09-2008, 05:10 PM
i did:laughing: :laughing:

miffy
18-09-2008, 05:11 PM
i did:laughing: :laughing:

Well done :clapping:

Miffy xx

Pudding Girl
18-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Is it a full moon by any chance??

One of my mindees has been acting up, doing everything know not allowed to/supposed to, being insolent, rude and telling me to shut up. Am sure she called me a B*d too!! She is 3yo. :angry:

breezy
18-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Is it a full moon by any chance??

One of my mindees has been acting up, doing everything know not allowed to/supposed to, being insolent, rude and telling me to shut up. Am sure she called me a B*d too!! She is 3yo. :angry:

OMG! I thought i was rude and i'm only a little older than that!!!!!!!!!

my mindees have their moments, we go to the park alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannahlg
18-09-2008, 05:19 PM
oh ours get silly and start play fighing runing around etc makeing loads of nose but one of the main ones who dose it he is at pre-school in moring and we pick him up at 12.15pm by time we had dinner its 1pm so it only last an hour when he gose home it normally quites down

but our 2 6 year old girls sometimes have a bad hour after tea before mums come

balloon
18-09-2008, 05:28 PM
your mindees run riot too???

the boys have been very loud today and running about since they got in:doh:

um, well no actually they dont...

but they are only 6 and 8 months old, so that's probably why - ask me again in 2 years...

crazybones
18-09-2008, 05:31 PM
There is nothing worse than picking up boys from school after a wet day when they have been kept inside all day. :panic:

charleyfarley
18-09-2008, 05:40 PM
It must have been the day for it :panic:

Screamer didn't sleep much today although he didn't scream so perhaps things are looking up

Other mindee kept throwing things and taking things off the others.

Mitchell and O kept fighting over every toy going

Oh and we now have a naughty chair for Mitchell as he is getting worse instead of better.

I've got a splitting headache and have a moaning hubby complaining how tired he is :angry: He wants to try looking after 3 toddlers all day that run riot . I'd drive his truck any day

I'm off to pour myself a rather large glass of wine now :thumbsup:

Carol xx

emmadines
18-09-2008, 05:50 PM
It must have been the day for it :panic:

Screamer didn't sleep much today although he didn't scream so perhaps things are looking up

Other mindee kept throwing things and taking things off the others.

Mitchell and O kept fighting over every toy going

Oh and we now have a naughty chair for Mitchell as he is getting worse instead of better.

I've got a splitting headache and have a moaning hubby complaining how tired he is :angry: He wants to try looking after 3 toddlers all day that run riot . I'd drive his truck any day

I'm off to pour myself a rather large glass of wine now :thumbsup:

Carol xx

no one told me drinking wine was in the job discription lol:laughing: :laughing: :clapping:

LisaH
18-09-2008, 07:01 PM
the wine drinking bit is absolutely essential!!!:laughing:

emmadines
18-09-2008, 07:06 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: sounds liks a fantastic draw back haha

Pipsqueak
18-09-2008, 07:43 PM
My 2yr old mindee arrived in a mega strop with his mum this morning which he transferred to me, he has been a little pickle all day.
My older after schoolers have been loud and noisy too (but its ok they are inviting me round for tea one night - fish fingers, waffles and beans!!:D )

There must be somethign in the air...:rolleyes:

Bushpig
19-09-2008, 11:15 AM
2 of the kids I mind get so worked up after tea time... so when mum comes, and ideally they should be calm and ready for her... they are ready but NOT calm! They jump all over her etc. Just this past week. She asks what I am feeding them! lol. It's weird. Even if they are calm, when she comes in they go all strange! :jump for joy:

Re the licking... my one little boy uses this as a sign of affection.. when he licks your arm you know he has warmed to you. He often does this there after too lol... lick, wash, lick, wash :p

Wendy Woo
19-09-2008, 11:19 AM
it has been full moon this week

and dont i no it, well all of us by the sounds of things!!!!

my 3 boys have been horrors and so were all the little darlings who came to drop in aswell

it has defo been the week for it talkin to people i no aswell

hope full it goes soon and all will return to calm ish

emmadines
19-09-2008, 04:21 PM
it has been full moon this week

and dont i no it, well all of us by the sounds of things!!!!

my 3 boys have been horrors and so were all the little darlings who came to drop in aswell

it has defo been the week for it talkin to people i no aswell

hope full it goes soon and all will return to calm ish

I hope so I have my 1st inspection in a week :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: