PDA

View Full Version : Newly Ofsted registered childminder in Ipswich, Suffolk.

Sarpix
18-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Hello,

I have recently registered as a childminder after what seems like a lifetime of waiting for my certificate.

I have worked with children from 0-14 years in nursery, creches, and as a full time nanny.

I have a spacious house with a seperate sleep room, playroom and a large garden.

My aim is to provide a loving, caring home from home environment where parents feel at ease leaving their children.

Our day will be fun packed with trips to toddler groups, the park and art, craft and baking activities.

In the holidays we will venture out on various day trips.

If you would like to know more please do not hesitate to contact me on 01473 436832.

I look forward to hearing from you

Sarah x :)

Sarpix
21-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Hello,

I am a registered childminder situated in the IP1 area of Ipswich.

I have worked with children from 0-14 years in nursery, creches, and as a full time nanny.

I have a spacious house with a seperate sleep room, playroom and a large garden.

My aim is to provide a loving, caring home from home environment where parents feel at ease leaving their children.

Our day is fun packed with trips to toddler groups, the park and art, craft and baking activities.

In the holidays we venture out on various day trips.

If you would like to know more please do not hesitate to contact me on 01473 436832.

I look forward to hearing from you

Sarah x :)