PDA

View Full Version : YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH - Today I love Ofsted!

melanieabigail2004
18-09-2008, 12:58 PM
They've only gone and granted my variation for 4 under 5s for two days a week!!

Yippee

Inspector just called because she needed a little more info (interesting given I wrote 3 sides of A4 for a letter). Apparently they hadn't filled all the info on the form she had - she didn't have my letter - enough said.

Just got to hope mum decides to return to work when she said she was!

Mel :)

LisaH
18-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Excellent news!! Ofsted are having a good week with granting variations.:)

miffy
18-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Congratulations.

The inspector I spoke to about my variation didn't have my letter either - I was so fed up I insisted on reading it to her! :laughing:

Miffy xx

katickles
18-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Thats great :so happy:

I've been thinking............do you think we have a secret ofsted member? We all talk about the variations & other things we need help with & then all of a sudden ofsted seem to be being very kind towards our members at the moment!

miffy
18-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Thats great :so happy:

I've been thinking............do you think we have a secret ofsted member? We all talk about the variations & other things we need help with & then all of a sudden ofsted seem to be being very kind towards our members at the moment!

Could be - but how would they know it was one of us???

Miffy xx

melanieabigail2004
18-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Ooh there's a thought - well if that is the case secret member (who actually works for Ofsted) please can you tell us what you are looking for EYFS wise at inspection?????????

Ta muchly

Annie_T
18-09-2008, 03:01 PM
well done hun x

JoeBloggs
18-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Ooh there's a thought - well if that is the case secret member (who actually works for Ofsted) please can you tell us what you are looking for EYFS wise at inspection?????????

Ta muchly

free cookies and milk!

;)

Bushpig
18-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I was given my extra variation *in principle* this week too :) Certificate to follow in Jan only.

charleyfarley
18-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Well done:clapping: :clapping: They are being kind at the moment

I wonder if they'll give me one for 2 children, I've got a queue at the moment and can't take any of them :D

Carol xx