PDA

View Full Version : Cm2 form. Where are you???

Twinkles
17-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Ok so maybe it's just me being dumb ( 'surely not' I hear you all cry :D )
I've just been on ofsted's website to download cm2 forms for my dh + ds to register them as my assistants and it's nowhere to be found.
I've tried typing in ' cm2 ' ' childminders assistant' 'assistant' in the search box to no avail. :huh:
Any ideas anyone ??

miffy
17-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Sorry - can't find it either.

Guess we both failed the first test :laughing:

Miffy xx

sarah707
17-09-2008, 08:49 PM
It's being / just been changed...

Extra questions added according to the bod who rang me the other day.

I would give O a ring tomorrow and ask when it's being reposted... they probably won't know though :panic:

Twinkles
17-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Thanks for trying Miffy :thumbsup:

Thanks Sarah :thumbsup: , how do you know all this stuff ????

I knew it couldn't be me being dumb :cool:

sarah707
18-09-2008, 06:55 AM
Thanks for trying Miffy :thumbsup:

Thanks Sarah :thumbsup: , how do you know all this stuff ????

I knew it couldn't be me being dumb :cool:

We've been waiting since the beginning of June for a CRB on my boyfriend's youngest who was 16.

It's been back and to because of mistakes they made...

The other day I had a phone call from section 6 or something asking extra questions.

They said it had changed... I imagine that's why they pulled it off the site if it's not there :D

JoeBloggs
18-09-2008, 07:32 PM
This form is now known as an EY2 form, should be able to pull it out quite easily from the search box, it has a few extra questions than the CM2, hence the phone calls no doubt!

miffy
18-09-2008, 07:34 PM
This form is now known as an EY2 form, should be able to pull it out quite easily from the search box, it has a few extra questions than the CM2, hence the phone calls no doubt!

There you go twinks - it comes up just as JoeBloggs says :)

Miffy xx

emmadines
22-09-2008, 09:54 PM
and I was just about to say I think I have one sitting in the cuboard if you wanted it, but it seems to be useless now! if you get stuck give me a pip and its urs if I can find it, but Im sure the "new" and possibly improved one will be avalible soon.