PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell me...

sparky
17-09-2008, 08:28 PM
...if this is normal?! :o

I received a letter from CSSIW today saying they have sent off my medical checks, social services checks & 2x references but no mention of my CRB check :panic: I am presuming from this letter that only when these checks are back will my CRB form be sent away... is this right??

Thanks! :thumbsup:

manjay
17-09-2008, 08:35 PM
If you have handed in your Part 2 and they have taken your CRB form I would say it should have been sent off.

My CRB was sent off at the same time as all the other references they required.

sparky
17-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Well thats what I thought too :rolleyes: I will have to call them again tomorrow - seriously, they will be so :censored: off with me by the time I am registered!! :laughing:

I have called them like 6 times & they have only had my app. 3 weeks... they just seem to be taking ages & sitting on it all. I think they have only sent off the stuff they have because I have called 3 times this week to chase it :eek: :jump for joy:

manjay
17-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Well thats what I thought too :rolleyes: I will have to call them again tomorrow - seriously, they will be so :censored: off with me by the time I am registered!! :laughing:

I have called them like 6 times & they have only had my app. 3 weeks... they just seem to be taking ages & sitting on it all. I think they have only sent off the stuff they have because I have called 3 times this week to chase it :eek: :jump for joy:

They are not known for speedy processing:rolleyes: