PDA

View Full Version : Advertising with FIS

Sarpix
17-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Hello,

I wondered if anybody could tell me how I could check if the FIS have put my advertising on their website? I sent the paper work off with everything that I want them to put on it off but wanted to check if they have done their work.I've been registered nearly a week now and am desperate to start minding.I am sooooooo fed upwith not working and its depressing me :(

Annie_T
17-09-2008, 11:02 PM
not sure what fis is hun sorry so cant help .. but my reply will bump this up and hopefully soemone will see it and reply for you x

singlewiththree
18-09-2008, 05:32 AM
The only way you can check I think is to visit the website www.*************.gov.uk and put in your postcode and select childcare search.

We were told that some CIS update their website on a weekly rota basis but luckily ours goes on as soon as they get the form back.

If its on the website give them a ring :)

Good luck, are you advertising anywhere else?

Paula W

Sarpix
18-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Thanks I will try that. I am advertising like mad. Schools, playgroups, websites. I have also been going along to the playgroups with my support childminder even though I don'thave any children yet, just to get myself known by other minders and also any parents.:)