PDA

View Full Version : hubby sends my mindee crazy!!!

kindredspirits
17-09-2008, 01:02 PM
:panic: mindee was playing really nicely for 90 mins today really calm, when my husband walked thru the door he went round the twist, starting climbing all over him, sitting on his legs. hubby didn't mind but me and mindee had to have words when hubby went out again as he was really getting over excited, kept trying to grab me round the neck!!! :eek:

whats that about!?!?!

Annie_T
17-09-2008, 01:14 PM
lol aww sweet, has the mindee got a dad at home/in their life ? may seem a silly question but could be a reason behind it.

my ickle girl does same thing when she see's Mr B at the school (mind you so do half the other kids lol) tho my girl is in an on and off boyfriend stage with his son (she 6yrs old haha)

maybe it coz he speaks gently, friendly looking etc. (not saying your not)

other than this i really dont know hun, x

Minstrel
17-09-2008, 01:35 PM
could be that their own dad is very physically playful and thats just what they associate with men. This is what it is like with my boys at home, quiet and lovely and constructive all day until dad gets home and its wrestling and jumping and play fighting. I think its good for them to have both experiences and your lucky to be providing them with such!

singlewiththree
17-09-2008, 01:36 PM
My daughters do that with my BF but not with their dad! its weird.