PDA

View Full Version : NO! It's MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Pudding Girl
17-09-2008, 08:25 AM
ARGH!!!!

I have had enough today and wanna go home!! :panic:

I feel like a parrot - no it's my toy and I let you all share it, play nicely!

NM only another 9 hours to go...

Annie_T
17-09-2008, 08:36 AM
no i want it its mine ....... haha

bless hun, dont worry it may calm down x

ruby
17-09-2008, 09:09 AM
i am quite surprised its not like that here today with 5 but they are all playing nicely at the moment

hope they all quite down for you as the day goes on.

cathy

Blaze
17-09-2008, 09:14 AM
...Actually their ALL MINE...but if everyone can play nicely then I'll share!:thumbsup: :D LOL!

How about a walk/trip to the park....:)

Lou
17-09-2008, 09:16 AM
oh its a joy isnt it!!!

Hubby walked in from work a couple of days ago just as i was in the middle of saying (very loudly) "actually everything is MINEEE!!!"

He just shook his head and let the room,

crazybones
17-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Trouble is in this house most of the toys are William's. So I cant use that one. It is peaceful now though because he is in playschool and lo is asleep. :D

sarah707
17-09-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm off til 3 :jump for joy:

Saranotts
17-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Thought you were talking about my house! 2 year old mindee is having trouble sharing with new 17 month old mindee. It's quite sweet to watch because on one hand he keeps trying to hug her and give her toys and then as soon as he she chooses a toy herself to play with, he decides he wants it and we get MINE.... MINE...... he is quite confused, poor boy.

Sara :D

Rubybubbles
17-09-2008, 09:55 AM
only got little one today, who is asleep!! So everything can be

MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LisaH
17-09-2008, 10:21 AM
My two little MINEEEE 's are at nursery this morning so I'm enjoying the peace while it lasts!! Lol

Trouble
17-09-2008, 01:27 PM
ae you hiding in my house somewhere cause thats all ive heard all day tooooooooooooo

chez1373
17-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Ive just finished at 8pm and im sick to the back teeth with... ITS MINE!!!!!
My son is 2 an he is great at sharing really but the 5yr old mindee will always take the toy my son has got an i end up saying thats not nice we dont do that bla bla bla god ive had enough.
Some times i feel i just take my sons side but really i dont at all,
The 5yr old is a night mare she doesnt ask for things she makes this awful noise like a baby would make, it drives me wild ive try'd to tell heits not a nice sound and she should ask if she wants something she cant get herself but its not getting through

Pudding Girl
17-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Wouldn.t mind but my own are teens so it's not even as if it was one of my own being all posseeive, which I could understand.

Argh, was so pleased to see the back of the two main offenders this morning, and then not a peep from the other offender with two different mindees this afternoon.

miffy
17-09-2008, 08:45 PM
oh its a joy isnt it!!!

Hubby walked in from work a couple of days ago just as i was in the middle of saying (very loudly) "actually everything is MINEEE!!!"

He just shook his head and let the room,

ha ha - that's what I say too but it loses it's impact after a while.

The joys of the job - hope you have a better day tomorrow George

Miffy xx

Blaze
18-09-2008, 02:12 AM
ha ha - that's what I say too but it loses it's impact after a while.

The joys of the job - hope you have a better day tomorrow George

Miffy xx

Not if one day you refuse to share nicely...I've done that...as well as throw a tantrum whilst out & about (with my own kids though i will admit)...much to the embarrassment of FW! LOL! There was an advert on telly a short while after of a Mum doing this & FW reckons they were in the supermarket with us!:D

KatrinaW
18-09-2008, 08:51 PM
LOL, sounds a bit like my day apart from the mindee in question is quite sneaky and goes about it quietly rather than the usual "MINE!!" that my own son does, he will try to snatch things and leap onto the trike when he sees another mindee going towards it so he gets there first, even if he has just that second got off to do something else!! Need eyes in the back of my head! :laughing:

balloon
19-09-2008, 06:58 AM
as well as throw a tantrum whilst out & about

heehee, I've done this too. I got well and truly fed up with my two (8 and 9 years) moaning and it's not fair-ing about everything so the very next time they said they wanted to do something I had an all out paddy starting with 'it's not fair, you always... and stamping my feet like a toddler.' It was in the middle of the city and it bemused the passers by and made my two lads shrivel up. I did it two more times that day and have never ever had a paddy off of them since.

I don't think I would have the gall to do it now, which is probably just as well since I have something about me not humiliating children written into my behaviour policy, lol