PDA

View Full Version : Sorry another letter help plz

emmadines
15-09-2008, 12:48 PM
I am unable fo mind children one afternoon in October does this letter sound ok??

Dear parents,

I am writing to inform you that I will be unable to collect your child/ren from school and have them on the afternoon of 6th October 08.
Please be reassured that these hours will be deducted from the relevant invoice

Thanks

Annie_T
15-09-2008, 01:15 PM
sounds ok to me, also mention things will return to normal on the 7th october (or when you collect the mindee's for that day again)

i did this, few bits moved round but its up to you

Dear parents,

I am writing to inform you that the afternoon of 6th October 08. I will be unable to collect your child/ren from school and mind them, due to ...... (appointment, unforseen circumstance)
Please be reassured that these hours will be deducted from the relevant invoice and service will return to normal on the 7th october 08.

sarah707
15-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Sounds good to me ... Annie's changes are good as well :D

Chatterbox Childcare
15-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Do you have a cover person whose number you could supply within the text?

angeldelight
15-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Sounds great Emma

Angel xx

Bushpig
15-09-2008, 03:17 PM
sounds ok to me, also mention things will return to normal on the 7th october (or when you collect the mindee's for that day again)

i did this, few bits moved round but its up to you

Dear parents,

I am writing to inform you that the afternoon of 6th October 08. I will be unable to collect your child/ren from school and mind them, due to ...... (appointment, unforseen circumstance)
Please be reassured that these hours will be deducted from the relevant invoice and service will return to normal on the 7th october 08.

I wrote something similar last week, as hubby has an op next month. I had just reassured parents that there would be no more leave this year (have had 2 weeks only), then got letter from NHS 3 days later - had been waiting for it for months - saying when op was... typical :littleangel: I mentioned I have someone who could likely help out.

emmadines
15-09-2008, 03:29 PM
thank you xxxxx