PDA

View Full Version : Got my conformation today for info session and ICP

jw19nr
02-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Hello. Just wanted to share with you that I now have a confirmed place on both an ofsted information forum (7th jan) and an ICP course, starting 14th jan.

So as long as my baby isn't too overdue (due 23rd dec) I should be on my way to start minding! I know its only the first step, but very excited! Just worrying that baby will be late and will only be a few days old! Still, I have lots of support from my husband and my mum.

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you as I am excited! Is there anything I should know before I go? Anything I need to do before hand? Does it have anything to do with my inspection (really not ready for the inspection!!!!). Any advice would be welcomed! :)

LittleMissSparkles
03-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Thats good news xxx

Good Luck with Baby xxx

deeb66
03-12-2007, 03:30 PM
I am glad you have recieved your confirmat.

No you don't have to take anything to the pre-registration meeting (7th Jan). It is an information evening for you

Good luck

Dee

emmylou
03-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Hope everything goes well for you and the baby.
Good luck

emma x

carolinel
03-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Just wanted to wish you goodluck with the childminding reg and the baby.

Bet you're getting really excited now, not long to go!

charleyfarley
03-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Good luck for the meeting on the 7th of Jan.

I'm not surprised you're excited as it's the start of something you really want

A baby due just before xmas how wonderful, hope he/she arrives on time.

Carol xx

jw19nr
03-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Good luck for the meeting on the 7th of Jan.

I'm not surprised you're excited as it's the start of something you really want

A baby due just before xmas how wonderful, hope he/she arrives on time.

Carol xx

So do I! Really want her here before christmas! But I know alot of first babies are late :(

charleyfarley
03-12-2007, 10:23 PM
So do you know it's a girl?

All my 3 were late, sorry .

Hope you are already for little ones arrival, you never know she could be early

Carol xx

jw19nr
04-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Yes I know its a girl - as long as my scan was right! I hope so as everything is pink!

I am ready for baby to come anyday really. We have had everything we need for months! Her room is a bit messy and is on my list of things to do. But she will be in our room to sleep anyway so its not the end of the world if she comes before it was done.

Thank you all for your help!

angeldelight
04-12-2007, 10:44 AM
That is good news

They will give you lots of information at the meeting

Good luck with baby

Angel xx

nannan
04-12-2007, 03:25 PM
good luck with the baby, you must be really excited, hope she is on time, as Angel said, you will be given a lot of information on you pre reg night, and a lot of information in the pack that is given to you to take home and go through at you own time,

jw19nr
04-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Is it normal for the ICP course to be so close to the info evening?

deeb66
05-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Hi

Because the ICP only runs for a short time (evenings/days or Saturdays - depending on your area) there are quite a few set up throughout the year.

I think it is just coincedence that it is due to run so close to your pre reg meeting.

Dee