PDA

View Full Version : Grumpy mindees!!!!

yummymummy
15-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Don't you absolutely hate it when:
Because the parents have had a full on weekend full of treats. late nights and friends staying over that you have to pick up the pieces on Monday morning?!!!!
I had two crying little girls delivered to me this morning clinging to mum. Mum is in a foul mood as one wouldn't sleep last night either because she was so hyped up. Then I am casually informed they've had no breakfast and should be put to sleep early (they never ever sleep with me!) so that mum and dad do not have grumpy children tonight, but also not allowed to sleep this afternoon as won't go to bed when mum and dad want !!!!!!:angry:
This is all on top of three school runs already, one to a private kindergarten where mum has given me a list as long as your arm to tell the teacher. I felt like a real bossy boots but was very quick to say this was all passed on behalf of parents!!
Grumble over!!!

sarah707
15-09-2008, 08:28 AM
I know exactly what you mean... :rolleyes:

Cup of tea and a sit down called for I think... feel better soon xx

angeldelight
15-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Yes I know what you mean

I only have one child today so a nice easy day - but I know she will arrive grumpy

Hope your day gets better

Angel xx

Andrea08
15-09-2008, 09:50 AM
hows your day going? hope its better,
i too have days like that and its always on a Monday?
x

LOOPYLISA
15-09-2008, 09:55 AM
I usually get my neice turning up like this, never mind auntie Lisas got her it doesnt matter:angry:

Wendy Woo
15-09-2008, 11:18 AM
i love mondays to NOT.
Its normally ok for George as i try to keep sundays fairly normal for him so its not to bad a day but the two other boys i have can be complete horrors on mondays at times,
Today has not been to bad tho fingers xed it stays that way!!!!!!!!!!!!