PDA

View Full Version : Nottinghamshire Childminders

christine e
14-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Hi

Nottiingham & County Childminders Assoc are holding their AGM and conference at County Hall, West Bridgford on Saturday 11th October. After the business side of the day there will be plenty of time to browse the stalls, chat over lunch and enjoy the afternoon workshop by The Equal Opp Shop on Festivals (all linking in to EYFS). Hopefully (fingers crossed I have attached the invitation for anyone interested). If you are from outside Nottinghamshire and would like to attend then please get in touch.

Christine

PS Miffy has already booked in

miffy
14-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Christine's right I've already booked in

The business side of things doesn't take long and there's no pressure to sign up to anything you don't want to.

Last year the Equal Op shop's workshop was great with some really good ideas and we all got a freebie (hope it's the same this year - hint hint)

It would be great to meet some more of the Notts (or Derbys, Leics, Lincs) childminders

Miffy xx

ajs
14-09-2008, 02:37 PM
would love to be there but i've made a decision not to attend saturday trainings for a while as i need to catch up on work and family time
sorry

christine e
14-09-2008, 03:01 PM
would love to be there but i've made a decision not to attend saturday trainings for a while as i need to catch up on work and family time
sorry

Hi Mandy

Yes it is very difficult sometimes trying to pull everything in. Maybe next year?

See you around sometime

Cx

Rubybubbles
14-09-2008, 09:11 PM
I would love to go! but hubby starts his new training course on the 13 th October:eek: won't see him until xmas, don't think he would be impressed hehe

ajs
14-09-2008, 09:19 PM
I would love to go! but hubby starts his new training course on the 13 th October:eek: won't see him until xmas, don't think he would be impressed hehe

well that's a reason to attend if ever i heard one

miffy
26-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Bumping up

Miffy xx

buildingblocks
26-09-2008, 09:14 PM
I would have loved to have come but Iam going to Leicester for the NCMA forum the weekend before and have to be at college on that Saturday for the CEYFSP saturday class

miffy
01-10-2008, 06:39 AM
Bumping up again

Miffy xx

ajs
01-10-2008, 07:11 AM
I would have loved to have come but Iam going to Leicester for the NCMA forum the weekend before and have to be at college on that Saturday for the CEYFSP saturday class

i have been invited to that too but for the same reason i am not coming to the agm i am not going to that either
have a good time kate
i hope we get to meet up again soon