PDA

View Full Version : My website

tulip0803
13-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi Guys

As I can finally see the light at the end of the registration tunnel could you take a look at my website and let me know what you think.

http://www.freewebs.com/juliasminding/

Thanks a lot:D

sarah707
13-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi Guys

As I can finally see the light at the end of the registration tunnel could you take a look at my website and let me know what you think.

http://www.freewebs.com/juliasminding/

Thanks a lot:D

I like the colour scheme! It's a lovely website.

Thank you for the link to the forum :D

melanieabigail2004
13-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Like it very much - how about a piccie of you on your home page??? Just a thought that was shared with me when I set my website up.

Well done

Mel:)

tulip0803
13-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Like it very much - how about a piccie of you on your home page??? Just a thought that was shared with me when I set my website up.

Well done

Mel:)

Thanks. I will try to find one. I hate cameras. Did start off with one of me graduating but then chickened out of it.

My piccie is on one of the links in the Geiriau Bach photos of story sacks so if it is there I should be brave:D

tulip0803
13-09-2008, 05:52 PM
I like the colour scheme! It's a lovely website.

Thank you for the link to the forum :D

Thank you.

No problem - It was the first link to go on and then I worked round it (Most important if no longer on top of the list:D )

breezy
13-09-2008, 06:44 PM
looks great, well done :)

Pedagog
15-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Julie, just noticed a spelling mistake. On the second page (about me)
This registration is the overriding policy in regards to accepting children int my setting.

Hope you don't mind me pointing out.

Bushpig
15-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Lovely site! :)

donnahay0
15-09-2008, 12:47 PM
You have a lovely website there - I can see you have put a lot of effort into it. :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
15-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Lovely well done xx:thumbsup:

tulip0803
15-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Julie, just noticed a spelling mistake. On the second page (about me)
This registration is the overriding policy in regards to accepting children int my setting.

Hope you don't mind me pointing out.

Thank you - I keep re-reading but am no longer seening things that are wrong:D . I'll do it now

angeldelight
15-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Thats lovely Julia

Angel xx

manjay
15-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks. I will try to find one. I hate cameras. Did start off with one of me graduating but then chickened out of it.

My piccie is on one of the links in the Geiriau Bach photos of story sacks so if it is there I should be brave:D

Ok, have managed to find piccies but which one is you?:laughing:

I would have loved to have done that course if I wasn't already in the middle of something else. I will just have to settle for Welsh on it's own.

tulip0803
15-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Ok, have managed to find piccies but which one is you?:laughing:

I would have loved to have done that course if I wasn't already in the middle of something else. I will just have to settle for Welsh on it's own.

In the Carmarthen students story sack group piccy, I am 3rd from right in the cream cardigan next to the lady in the stripey top (who is also a childminder as is the one in the individual piccy with the chicken, I have told them about the site and I believe they lurk sometimes):D

Maybe when you have finished your NVQ:D . It was great fun and I miss it:( .