PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone doing the weight watcher core plan?

mrsb
13-09-2008, 09:04 AM
I was at slimming world but gave uop over the summer hols....well in June really:o anyway I've put a far bit back on so I joined up with weight watchers monday just gone, I'm doing the core plan which is very similar to slimming world apart fro myou need to stick to 3 meals but there are more free foods, just wondered if anyone else was doing it and fancies a bit of a support group:laughing:

Spangles
13-09-2008, 09:07 AM
Hi

I've done Weight Watchers before but not the core plan.

I'm just eating a bit more sensibly and cutting back on the 'extras'! I'm not in the mood to count points or think too much about what I'm eating at the moment!

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on with it!

mrsb
13-09-2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks Spangles, I'm rubbish at calorie/points counting too which is why I'm hoping this one will work for me :panic: :laughing:

If it doesn't then i'm just going to have to resort to the old stapling of the lips procedure:laughing:

hello kitty
13-09-2008, 10:53 AM
I should be following it but you know how it is... any stress and I'm off for the choc!

I prefer Slimming World and I lost 2 1/2 stone last year, put 1 stone back on - stupid isn't it? Must get back in the right frame of mind. Maybe Monday. No promises.

If I do go for it I will let you know. :)

Blaze
13-09-2008, 01:13 PM
I'll be going back in a few weeks...I lost 61/2 stone with ww & kept it off till I got pregnant with J..started loosing that baby weight & got pregnant again, so now I'm really fat! I'm going on holiday in August & determined to be several stone lighter if not at goal!

Nicki L
13-09-2008, 05:25 PM
I did the core plan last year and lost 4 stone between january and december. (i have gained nearly 2 stone of it though as i have been bad since christmas and give up!!!) The plan itself is easy to follow and doesnt involve too much counting,

Good luck x

mrsb
13-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks all :)

It's silly isn't it, we should be able to go on a website and click a button for what size we will be etc lol

I've been so up and down the last 10 years, I did lighter life in 2003 and lost 10 stone in just 6 and a half months :eek: :o embarressingly and i'm disgusted to say it I put it all back on again, I started slimming world in jan this year and lost a few lb's short of 4stone, now i've put on 1st 4 and this time it is all coming off and staying off:clapping:

miffy
14-09-2008, 07:51 AM
Just wanted to wish you good luck Mrsb - you know you can do it :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Tatia
14-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Good luck, Mrs B! Wishing you all the strength and success in the world. I've never done WW but I have done SW so I'd say make sure you stay for class. That's the unique selling point they offer, all the support and advice from others.

You can do it!:clapping:

kerry.curtis@lycos.co.uk
14-10-2008, 07:12 AM
Hi im new to the site and ive just started doing the ww core plan maybe we could help each other out with a bit of advice or to have a little moan to each other ?