PDA

View Full Version : kid's ideas!!

butterfly
12-09-2008, 07:36 PM
i've just signed a couple of older kids and was thinking of creating some sort of kid's ideas board where we can put their ideas for activities of postits for the future. i've just started thinking about what sort of thing i need and where i would put it and it's just dawned on me that ofsted wouldn't get get the full picture as i would probably remove postits when we've done an activity. any ideas for a more lasting thing where ofstd would be able to look back and see that i was using the kids ideas? i just can't think tonight!!

Minstrel
12-09-2008, 07:40 PM
How about make up a worksheet with a place to draw a pic and write a few words about their idea. Put them up on a notice board till you do them and then you can still keep them once they are taken down.
Can go in childs scrapbook or as a front page for the obs you do on the activity.

cloud9
12-09-2008, 07:47 PM
How about a simple scrapbook for the kids to write them in like we have parent comment books. Just have it out whenever you mind them and they can write in it when an idea pops into there head

Dragonfly
12-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Not sure asking 10 year olds what they want to do:panic: My two 10 yr old mindees asked for a paddling pool and shaving foam in it not water! brought their swimsuits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!am I mad or what:eek: okay dont answer thAT ONE.THEY DID HAVE ALOT OF FUN AND WE TOOK SOME GREAT PHOTOS. :clapping:

emmadines
12-09-2008, 08:24 PM
i've just signed a couple of older kids and was thinking of creating some sort of kid's ideas board where we can put their ideas for activities of postits for the future. i've just started thinking about what sort of thing i need and where i would put it and it's just dawned on me that ofsted wouldn't get get the full picture as i would probably remove postits when we've done an activity. any ideas for a more lasting thing where ofstd would be able to look back and see that i was using the kids ideas? i just can't think tonight!!

hi i cant remember what what they are called but i have a small plastic box with activities on indervidual cards, a filafax or something like that!

ok i have only got 4 ideas in but its growing lol this time next year i should have a box full lol, the idea being that the mindees can pick what they would like to make or do (depending if i have all the correct stuff)

angeldelight
12-09-2008, 10:03 PM

You could always take a photo of all their ideas

Or keep them all in a ring binder folder

Sounds like you are going to have lots of fun

Angel xx