PDA

View Full Version : NCMA - argh!!!

katickles
11-09-2008, 03:24 PM
I placed an order over a week ago for contracts on line, paid on line not recieved my order.

E-mailed yesterday to say as much & wanted to know if/when it had been dispatched, just had a phone call to say they don't have a record of my payment? She said that its possible that its been credited to someone else's account:eek:

I have just rang my bank & yes they do have my payment - now of course theres no answer at ncma - what a shocker:rolleyes:

Andrea08
11-09-2008, 03:29 PM
:angry:
get a copy from bank statement to say payments have gone through,
with a letter and post,
good luck
thats why i like to ring up and speak to some1 when i place an order x

cloud9
11-09-2008, 04:08 PM
yeah i dont know what is going on with them at the mo they are usually really good i ordered some contracts about 2 weeks ago the money has gone out but no contracts as of yet

Paula J
11-09-2008, 04:17 PM
If it makes you feel any better I too am waiting for contracts and child record forms I ordered them nearly two week ago. I have phoned them and she says this is normal and can take upto 4 WEEKS to process orders:( Paula

charleyfarley
11-09-2008, 04:27 PM
If it makes you feel any better I too am waiting for contracts and child record forms I ordered them nearly two week ago. I have phoned them and she says this is normal and can take upto 4 WEEKS to process orders:( Paula

Looks like we're all in the same boat, my order hasn't arrived yet either from about 2 weeks ago. Luckily I don't need them straight away

Carol xx

ruby
11-09-2008, 04:31 PM
i placed an order on the 29th August i have phoned this afternoon and was told it can take 5 to 10 days before it is despatched

the money came out of my account on the 4th September

cathy

gailee
11-09-2008, 04:36 PM
well i placed my order for my insurance and my contracts books on the 26th August and today i received my insurance but not my contract book

donnagwynne
11-09-2008, 04:41 PM
I am quite relieved to hear that it is not just me that is waiting for something from NCMA. I am not sure that I even got an E-mail confirmation of my order, I usually print them out to keep (as a receipt as order usually over £10), and I can not find it.

I am waiting for contracts and an activity book.

Donna

miffy
11-09-2008, 04:54 PM
I placed an order over a week ago for contracts on line, paid on line not recieved my order.

E-mailed yesterday to say as much & wanted to know if/when it had been dispatched, just had a phone call to say they don't have a record of my payment? She said that its possible that its been credited to someone else's account:eek:

I have just rang my bank & yes they do have my payment - now of course theres no answer at ncma - what a shocker:rolleyes:

Oh great - they don't sound that bothered about it either :angry:

Hope you get it sorted tomorrow

Miffy xx

LisaH
11-09-2008, 06:01 PM
NCMA are getting worse with delivery!! Used to despatch things really quickly but painfully slow now. Have to predict when you might run out of something and :) get order in early. Lol

cher25
11-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Glad you mentioned that. I ordered short term contracts (i live in hope, lol)and an accounts book over 2 weeks ago and im still waiting! Think i will check my bank account now that you have mentioned that aswell.
Actually just checked my bank account, NCMA took their money for them on the 3rd!

Rubybubbles
11-09-2008, 07:36 PM
yep I was moaing about this last week:angry:

I got my stuff through and think my phonecall must of helped because they suddenley arrived:rolleyes: