PDA

View Full Version : New certificate on way

Kes
11-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Ofsted phoned me and said my new certificate is on its way for my new house just need to get some children now. Was ages on the phone though as they seemed to have lots of wrong information down about me:rolleyes:
They have also said that they have changed my numbers as my 4 year old has started full time school which is good as I was'nt sure if they would put him in the over 5s ratios. So its all good news just need to find some mindees to have now.

Kerry.

katickles
11-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Good luck Kerry - keep your advert on CIS upto date :)

sarah707
11-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Good luck with the advertising!

Lots of ideas on this thread :D

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4171&highlight=advertising

Chatterbox Childcare
11-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Keep up the advertising and be visual everywhere

Mollymop
11-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Good luck finding some mindees! Fingers crossed that you'll have plenty of enquiries soon.
x

Annie_T
11-09-2008, 12:13 PM
thtas good news hun, shame they had wrong info on you tho - typical tho huh

oh that ok then

im sure your get soem mindee's soon x

LisaH
11-09-2008, 12:17 PM
great news, hope you dont have to wait too long for some mindees.:)

Kes
11-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Only problem I am having is that a nursery has just opened up in the village. Have been working a few hours there as they are short staffed so I might end up working there and not minding which will be annoying as I have done so much work to get started in childminding and also I was looking forward to working for myself for once. Seem to keep getting jobs for everything but minding, someone e mailed me today asking if I was interested in nannying!
Don't know if I should hold out for enquiries or just take a job at the nursery if they offer me one.
What I need is a crystal ball to tell me what the future holds.

Kerry.

angeldelight
11-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Good luck Kerry hope it all works out for you

Angel xx