PDA

View Full Version : First Aid Course booked

MissTinkerbell
11-09-2008, 09:58 AM
I was getting in a panic about this as I needed to have done the course before end of Novemeber (when my 6 months is up). originally had a place booked with local college who were running them free. They said thaye would let me know when next course was and assured me it was definitely before Nov.

Have rung them this morning as not heard - their next free course is MAY 2009 :angry: so I was not happy.

I rang all of the other contacts sent by Peteborough City Council and none fit in apart from one - its this Saturday and next so I've booked a place. Just got to tell hubby that he's got the kids all day now!!!!

mummyof3
11-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Having loads of problems getting on a first aid course myself, I finally got on one after spending the whole day ringing around and having incompetent people never returning my calls!! I go on mine in 4wks, I was losing the will to live the other month I was told there were no courses in the area until 2009 - which would be no good to me by then! Wonder why its such a problem to get on one when its a compulsory part of childminding :rolleyes:

Tatia
11-09-2008, 03:26 PM
My renewal course is the next two Saturdays.:rolleyes: I generally like training courses and don't mind giving up Saturdays for them but I HATE first aid training. Ah well, least it'll be done for the next 3 years.

Good luck, ladies. Meggie, I'll be thinking of you! Just hope my instructor is as cute as the last one.:D

hello kitty
11-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Good idea to get it in before it expires. Apparently Ofsted are issuing "Inadequate" reports if First Aid cert has expired. :(

Annie_T
11-09-2008, 11:00 PM
wow short notice but least you got in .. oh ya hubby would love you hehe x

good luck

angeldelight
13-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Have fun

Angel xx